Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March update Hay Day

New Bloke/Chick

Exclamation March update Hay Day

Will the update be on time?
    Will there be a delay for April like a year ago?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I don't recall Supercell staff posting in the HD subforum that Team Hay Day will release an update in March 2019.

I think it's wise of Supercell staff not to give us a specific release date because if they failed to do so, then there will be many posts asking why the update was delayed.

If I were to speculate a release date with which I'm confident, I'd say it will be released before July or after July.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 11th, 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    If I were to speculate a release date with which I'm confident, I'd say it will be released before July or after July.
    Lol, as a betting person, I'll go "All In" on this speculation!

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

I would hazard a guess that it will occur in a month with at least 28 days and most likely happen on a day of the week ending in "y".

Seriously though I haven't seen any news of an update, not even a hint.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Lol, as a betting person, I'll go "All In" on this speculation!
    LOL. Even though the odds are in your favor, I suggest you don't bet your life savings on my speculation because the HD developers are very creative people.

In my experience, creative people exhibited unpredictable behavior at the exact moment when I least expected it.

So it wouldn't surprised me at all if the developers released the next update in July...in the middle of a mystery derby.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 11th, 2019 at 09:43 AM.
    What the hell?

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    LOL. Even though the odds are in your favor, I suggest you don't bet your life savings on my speculation because the HD developers are very creative people.

In my experience, creative people exhibited unpredictable behavior at the exact moment when I least expected it.

So it wouldn't surprised me at all if the developers released the next update in July...in the middle of a mystery derby.
    You could be onto something here Lynn. I think I'll retract my All-In bet to $25 of my life savings!

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

New Bloke/Chick
    LOOOOOL ???

https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Version_History

Every year is in March.
    A year ago, when they gave 'Maggie', it was delayed by one month and was April.

Quote Originally Posted by PatiPolska View Post
    LOOOOOL ???

Every year is in March.
    They have been talking about a huge update for this year, so that will probably take a little more time; I go for the end of May or June.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by PatiPolska View Post
    LOOOOOL ???

Every year is in March.
    OK, I see that you're using previous release dates to predict future updates so I have a better understanding where you're coming from and I'll try to see things from your point of view. It's true that Team Hay Day released updates since 2013 in March except for last year. So it's reasonable some of us may expect an update to ship this month or next month.

But let's get back to your original post in which you asked if the update will be on time. By now, the developers should know but they won't tell us publicly based on this post written by Hay Day Game Designer Camilla when asked about the Spring Update in 2016.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post6620688

Quote Originally Posted by camicami View Post
    ...Soon. We mentioned "Q1 2016" in the AMA, but we can't give specific dates. Sometimes things go horribly wrong and we need to shuffle things around, like with any game development. We can't give dates not because of secrecy, but because we can't predict what will happen.

---
    Lynn
    March 11, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 11th, 2019 at 10:07 PM.
    What the hell?

The update will most definitely be on time. Since supercell does not publicize a release date, it is thereby always on time!🤣🤣🤣
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​