Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (2) Max Th9s - (1) Max Th10

Max TH10 & 2x Max TH9s

Looking for an English speaking, war focused clan to house and war as many of my accounts as possible.
    A place where..

✔ Attackers are like minded 3 star strategists with knowledgeable base identification skills.

✔ Donation requests/fills and friendly challenges are quite frequent and prompt.

✔ Siege Machines are available for war attacks and friendly challenges.

✔ It's a bonus if your clan uses Discord for base calling, planning and basic clan communication.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

❌ I DO NOT want a clan that lacks activity or basic constructive criticism. Clan chat should not consist of long pending requests and "nice try" for every failed attack.

❌ I DO NOT want a clan full of rushed bases, especially in war; offense and defense included.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

My accounts consist of:
    1x Max TH8
    2x Max TH9
    1x Max TH10
    1x TH12 - 43/48/22 (non-war donation account)

** I would Love to bring all accounts but my main focus are the Th9s and Th10.

** I DO NOT miss attacks nor lower my efforts regardless of how many attacks I have per war.

If you are interested please leave as much info about your clan as possible and please inform me on which if not all accounts that would be welcome to join and or war.

-- Thank You For Your Time & Clash On
    Last edited by ClashHappy; March 9th, 2019 at 05:54 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    LvL 9 clan 120 Xp From LvL 10![English] Blink N Filled #CQV2JLRJ

Now recruiting!

English speaking players only High level players appreciated

We Have a town hall 12 for war donations town hall 10/9's for regular donations!

You will love this clan!!

Clan tag-CQV2JLRJ

In request to join say El Chapo invited you

Forum Superstar
    Death b4 Defeat Level 15 #G22V9QC8. We're Fairplay clan/CWL. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Millennial Club
    Clan:War Reapers, check us out Level 9
    War Reapers, black shield. Overall Record: 133-45
    Wars: Back to back, reset every 2 weeks. Start Time: 5-8 CDT PM (17-20 Military Time)
    Free ability to opt in/out
    #L8YRUOOQ
    active and loyal clan with good ratio of th 7-10 bases
    experience war clan that is serious with war
    Requirements/Rules:
    Minimum Requirements: Th7 with lvl 2 drags and 60 war stars minimum. Th8+ with lvl 3+ drags, lvl 5+ spells, and 120+ war stars. Th9+ with 250 war stars, an established war strat, and total of 15+ in hero lvl. Th10 with 20/20 Heroes Minimum, 400 war stars. Minimum requirements might vary with higher or lower versions of townhalls, so be aware.
    1) Remember to have fun!
    2) Must use both attacks in war.
    3) Please be 18 as we only want mature members.
    4) NA based clan, but has and is open to other members from different countries.
    5) Please respect warbase donation requests and cc requests, elders and coleaders fill the warbases, but might need help every so often.
    6) Go all out in war and do not hesitate to spend elixir for more stars
    7) Respect elders as they are a highly coveted role in this clan. 1 co per 10 members, and 1 elder per 5 members.
    8) Please feel free to use clanmates and myself to go over strats as we highly strategize for war
    9) Must use first attack within first 8 hours of war
    10)Must be active in chat, but there is no minimum donations or troops recieved, elders over your team will make sure you are doing well.
    TH9 Leader of War Reapers
    Level 9 War Clan
    26-30 heroes
    1274 War Stars

Join today- mention forum

We are based in US english only. Give us a try today mention forum when you join.

Clanibus- LEVEL 11- WAR + CLAN GAMES + LEAGUE
    Clanibus- an adult English speaking clan based out of the United States with over 40 members in multiple countries across 3 continents.

Clan Tag: #L8CR0RCJ

Who we are: We are a clan with around 40 members, currently clan level 11. We have over a 1.27 W/L ratio in war and almost always have gotten max clan rewards during clan games and currently are Clan League level Crystal 2. We currently war almost always, with a break around holidays, or if we are all upgrading heros. We offer elder and co-leader based on merit and loyalty. We have been around since November of 2015 and are looking to continue to grow.

What we are looking for: activity and loyalty. We have began to become more selective so please request to join with a message stating you are from forums and we will assess on a case by case basis. Our only other requirement is that you understand and can speak English fluently.

How to join: to join please just enter #L8CR0RCJ into your search bar and our clan name is "clanibus" with a green and yellow logo. Please mention that you are coming from the forum, and we will approve you.

If you've made it this far in our post we hope that you consider our clan. We are looking forward to winning & growing together someday soon.

B3rt31- Co-Founder & Co-Leader Clanibus

Don't forget our tag is #L8CR0RCJ

Fresh Spawn

Ukf #282GUY9L

UKF #282GUY9L always happy to have loyal players

✔ Attackers are like minded 3 star strategists with knowledgeable base identification skills.

✔ Donation requests/fills and friendly challenges are quite frequent and prompt.

✔ Siege Machines are available for war attacks and friendly challenges.

✔ It's a bonus if your clan uses Discord for base calling, planning and basic clan communication.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

❌ I DO NOT want a clan that lacks activity or basic constructive criticism. Clan chat should not consist of long pending requests and "nice try" for every failed attack.

❌ I DO NOT want a clan full of rushed bases, especially in war; offense and defense included.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

My accounts consist of:
    1x Max TH8
    2x Max TH9
    1x Max TH10
    1x TH12 - 43/48/22 (non-war donation account)

** I would Love to bring all accounts but my main focus are the Th9s and Th10.

** I DO NOT miss attacks nor lower my efforts regardless of how many attacks I have per war.

If you are interested please leave as much info about your clan as possible and please inform me on which if not all accounts that would be welcome to join and or war.

-- Thank You For Your Time & Clash On [/QUOTE]

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

PRISM - LEVEL 13 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels including beginners and rushed accounts. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We have the two clans mentioned above, plus an additional (Serenity - Level 12) which we open solely for the purpose of running a third CWL. We split members from Prism and Trojan into 3 fair groups to optimise rewards.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Hi ClasHappy,

***Pine Fine #PYULYYU9***

We are recruiting a 3 more TH10+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We were placed in Masters 3 for CWL and have since moved up to ---Masters 1---

***CWL is taken seriously for our clan - Meaning if you participate you will be expected to do friendly challenges before attacking and you need to discuss your attack plan so others can review it to see if there are any problems with it.***

To participate in CWL you will need to be TH11+. We do have a second clan, Pine Fine 2, that is in Crystal 3 that non TH11s move to.

Our record is 298 wins and 237 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. TH10's and lower are expected to attack in the first 12 hours of the war. *If you can't meet these requirements you will be kicked*

We also have fun events sometimes. We have done a few Trojan War (no one attacks until the last 90 minutes of the war)- They are a lot of fun! We also host other war events, ground/air troops only, 50 in 50 and friendly wars with our second clan.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are normally filled quickly and are only max donations. Outside of war troop requests are filled but specific requests may not be filled as quickly as a request of "any".

***If you do send an invite, make sure to put [Goliath] or something about Goliath in your comment so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.***

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

I run an efficient level 13 war clan, we're competitive in war. Solid win ratio and a great track record in cwl. We have an optional discord channel, which we can plan on better. Overall though the mindset is team first and win. As a bonus we max clan games and have a rocking community with some great people. This is a chill atmosphere as a community and a competitive place in war. Worth stopping in! Just as a sample size of our love in war I'm sitting on over 1800 war stars.

Clan name: Not Worthy
    Tag: #9UQURGYJ