Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ideas and future request.

Ideas and future request.

Good afternoon to ADMIN and the CLASH OF CLAN game user. How are you today?.

Today I want to connect the tread that I posted yesterday. About ideas and suggestions for COC games.

Maybe on my tread before that it was rather silly, but there was no mistake if I gave a suggestion.

1. What if you make a special army camp for the dark barack (dark elixir troop)

2. There are troop camp defenses. For the village of origin. Like the night village

3. Spell to speed up troop upgrades. Like a spell builder.

4. Mortars like those in night mode also exist in the village of origin.

5. Make a new type of troop made from a combination of elixir and dark elixir, along with the barack.

6. Can transfer gold, elixir, gems between players in 1 clan in the game. Not only troop and spell.

These are just ideas and suggestions.

So, if my wish, is this idea useful?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiprock18 View Post
    Good afternoon to ADMIN and the CLASH OF CLAN game user. How are you today?.

Today I want to connect the tread that I posted yesterday. About ideas and suggestions for COC games.

Maybe on my tread before that it was rather silly, but there was no mistake if I gave a suggestion.

1. What if you make a special army camp for the dark barack (dark elixir troop)
    I have no idea what benefit you think this might give. It seems completely pointless to me.

2. There are troop camp defenses. For the village of origin. Like the night village
    I don't even understand what you mean here, since builder base does not have troop camp defences. They have the guard post, if that is what you mean, but main base has CC.

3. Spell to speed up troop upgrades. Like a spell builder.
    Not a spell, but a lab potion similar to the current builder potion could happen, and I think is even quite likely.

4. Mortars like those in night mode also exist in the village of origin.
    Already present.

5. Make a new type of troop made from a combination of elixir and dark elixir, along with the barack.
    No thanks. Can't see any benefit.

6. Can transfer gold, elixir, gems between players in 1 clan in the game. Not only troop and spell.
    This one is ruled out, and for very good reason.

These are just ideas and suggestions.

So, if my wish, is this idea useful?
    One of them is (though even that has been suggested fairly often)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have no idea what benefit you think this might give. It seems completely pointless to me.

I don't even understand what you mean here, since builder base does not have troop camp defences. They have the guard post, if that is what you mean, but main base has CC.

Not a spell, but a lab potion similar to the current builder potion could happen, and I think is even quite likely.

Already present.

No thanks. Can't see any benefit.

This one is ruled out, and for very good reason.

One of them is (though even that has been suggested fairly often)
    You beat me to it, lol.
    Last edited by SuperCivic; March 9th, 2019 at 01:35 PM.