ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CLAN?
Iím going to be real personal hereóno ridiculous commercial type persuasion.

ē People like to have a good time and thatís what Iím all about. Enough with the rules, guidlines, and stupid barriers for what is supposed to be the ďidealĒ clash of clans village. I donít donít that. I myself didnít get to where I am by following all of societyís requirements.

SO WHY ARE YOU RESORTING TO FORUMS TO RECRUIT?
Letís be real here. Want the truth? Here it is:
My clan was started in 2017, it. was. phenomenal. It didnít last long, and I know why. One of those reasons is I made everyone elder and co leaderófoolish. The clan crashed...hard. Iíve just now returned to clash, nearly two years later, and itís time to work, relax, and build something that will prevail. How dare I use work and relax in the same sentence right?

ē I canít do this on my own. I need trustworthy individuals. So go ahead, go ask your grandpa, grandma, aunts, and uncles. I need everything youíve got. If you donít bring it all, I will steal your fortnite account. óyes I just referenced Mr. Beast, but thatís cool right?

OKAY, WHEREíS THE GOODS

Alright alright, Iíll stop my blabbering. I think by now youíve got a good idea of the vibe I like to set. So here goes nothing.

CLAN ID: #RPQYQQ02
CLAN NAME : THE IMMORTALS
LEVEL : 2

so thatís it. letís get to work.

MY USERNAME : IMORTAL
ID : #2JR0PJ0LR

Oh and PS: the clan might be quiet for a while starting out. Just roll with it, Iím on United States time!