Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bigger Wars and Top Scores

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    so thats individual medals, does the clan as a whole still get the same win medals that we did before? for the members we had to leave out of cwl
    Everyone on the roster still gets League Medals. If they are on the sidelines and do not do any attacks or do not get substituted in, the count as 0 Stars so they will earn 20% of the max amount possible for their League position.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    So does this have any impact on war win medals or bonus batch medals?
    Bonus Stars are applied to the Clan as a whole so are unaffected. Bonus Medals are still awarded at the end of the League and the amounts still remain the same.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Bonus Stars are applied to the Clan as a whole so are unaffected. Bonus Medals are still awarded at the end of the League and the amounts still remain the same.
    So no additional bonus batches for doing 30v30 versus two 15v15 teams?

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    so thats individual medals, does the clan as a whole still get the same win medals that we did before? for the members we had to leave out of cwl
    It’s certainly worse for people who are on the roster but not in the war (if I understand it correctly). Like being in Gold 1 and winning all wars (without participating yourself) gave you 15 medals per win, or 105 medals in total. Now this scenario would give you only 20 percent - because 0 stars earned of 184 - max amount of medals earned with the new system. Which is only 36,8 (either 36 or 37) medals.

Of course there’s now the 30 vs 30 option which means that more people will be able to earn stars and as long as you give everyone a shot which is easier with double the amount of places available, most people will be able to get a bit more medals than they used to.

Please correct me if i’m wrong.
    Last edited by RagingRabbit; March 7th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •

Darian thanks for the new bigger CWL wars... Unfortunately my clan is in Champion 1: no bueno for us.
    CoC: Co-Leader in war clan Greece #JJ2C28G. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Elder in Greece elite #28P09JY
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

I love the attempt to change the medal system to reward trying hard. Not tying medals to the number of wins is a huge improvement. I don’t know if this is perfect, but at first glance it looks like a big improvement.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    What is bonus stars? Previously we had Medals per stars + Medals per win + Bonus medals. Now we will have League Medals + Bonus Medals. Am I right?
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

And this topic is for all people that say me: "No, absolutely in the next update we don't see any upgrade for CWL".....BOOM! shut up

next sneak peak

Forum Veteran
    This is a great change. Previously we had our TH11+Th12 do CWL in one clan and our TH10+TH9 do CWL in another clan. I wonder how many clans like ours will just put everyone in the higher of the two, and how that would affect our ability to place.