Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bigger Wars and Top Scores

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Bigger Wars and Top Scores

Hey War Chiefs,

We wanted to share three new exciting Clan War Leagues developments to be released in the next major content update. We are introducing a new Clan War League size: 30v30! We have also restructured the League Medal rewards to help encourage Clans to battle their best!

Larger Clan War Leagues!
    We are adding a new War League category: 30v30 for Bronze III through Master I leagues.

During the Clan War League sign-up period, if you are in any League below Champion III, you will now have the option to participate in 15v15 or 30v30 War Leagues. Now you can go to War with an even larger active roster!

Will we be able to do both 15v15 and 30v30 at the same time?
    During the sign-up period, you must decide if your Clan will compete in the 15v15 or 30v30. You will not be able to do both in a single League season.

Will our 30v30 roster need to be re-seeded?
    If you’ve already played in a War League, then your Clan will continue in your current League regardless of the roster size.

If your Clan has never participated in a Clan War League, you will be seeded based on the strongest 15 bases if you select 15v15 or strongest 30 bases if you select 30v30.

Will 30v30 be available for Champion III through Champion I?
    We are only allowing 30v30 in the Leagues below Champion III. We would prefer to keep the top tiers strictly 15v15.

Are the rewards for 30v30 different?
    The rewards for 30v30 will still use the same revised League Medal table below.

War League Rewards Restructured
    The Clan War Leagues are meant to be a competitive environment where Clans are able to test their skills and prove who the ultimate Clan is on the global stage. In order to encourage that competitive spirit, we have restructured the League Medal rewards to be based on your Clan’s performance in a particular League. In each League, there will be a maximum amount of Medals you can earn; however, how much of that maximum you earn will depend on how many Stars you individually earn in that League.

The table below indicates the maximum number of League Medals you can earn in a League season.

As mentioned earlier, the actual number of Medals you earn will depend on how many Stars you win during the course of your League. You will earn a percentage of the maximum Medals based on how many Stars you earn, using the table below as reference.

For example, at Champion I if your Clan is in 1st place the maximum number of Medals you can earn is 508 Medals. However, if you won only 7 Stars over the course of the League, based on the second table, you will earn 90% of those 508, which would equal 457 Medals.

If you earned 8 or more Stars during the week, you will earn 100% of those 508 Medals.

The goal of this change is to encourage players to attempt their best attacks to reap the greatest rewards during the League season!

Champion I Leaderboard
    With the update, we will be posting an in-game Leaderboard at the conclusion of each League season. This Leaderboard will show the ranking of the Champion I Clans, based on your Clan’s position in your Champion I group, then Stars earned, with Destruction % for tiebreakers.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    This news couldn’t be any better! Unless Anoushka posted it instead.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    This news couldn’t be any better! Unless Anoushka posted it instead.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Good news now time to find players
    Last edited by ClasherAK47; March 7th, 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Thank you so much for the new change. The 30 v 30 format for lower leagues will be really helpful. This should now prevent people to leave their existing clan during CWL.

nice change.....

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

so thats individual medals, does the clan as a whole still get the same win medals that we did before? for the members we had to leave out of cwl

That's awesome.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

So does this have any impact on war win medals or bonus batch medals?

Level 17
    - 13,056/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 199] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Centennial Club
    I am extremely pleased about the changes to CWL wow, amazing!