Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How are the most heroic attack and defense chosen?

Centennial Club

How are the most heroic attack and defense chosen?

I could not find an official answer to this question in the earlier threads,so i created a new one.Plz can anyone give a good justified answer?
    Thanks.

Forum Elder
    IME randomness is the main factor.

On the real however, if you attack a TH higher than yours (engineered or not) or you defend from a Higher TH attacking you... that typically is the rational.

Often no 1 vs no 1 will produce most heroic, or a top 3 attack vs a top 3 base will do the same.
    Defenisve is a bit more straight forward IME. but still a bit confusing.

Good question!

For most heroic attack it's chosen by if you're a lower th than the person you attacked and you won. Or if your position in was is lower than the enemy position. Like if you're the second best in your whole clan and you're a th11 and you attack first that is a th12 and you won. The the most heroic defense it's the opposite. if you're attacked by a guy higher th than you or a guy higher position than you and you won, then you earn it i guess.
    Last edited by hedgehogarian; March 6th, 2019 at 03:29 PM.

Forum Elder
    Is determined by the difference in level of offense vs defense. Hard to justify at times, especially when a 1 star trumps a 3 star.

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by span82 View Post
    I could not find an official answer to this question in the earlier threads,so i created a new one.Plz can anyone give a good justified answer?
    Thanks.
    I've heard many theories to how it works, but I've also seen them all discredited. Sometimes most heroic defense isn't awarded even when players have completely failed. Sometimes players hitting below them are award the most heroic attack even when there are better attacks against stronger targets. TBH it seems so random, that it feels like someone writes the names of all your clan members on popsicle sticks, they dump them in a pile, and a chimpanzee pulls a couple out.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Most heroic attatck is determined by how far above his recommended target a person hit.
    Similarly if one hit a base below recommended target and fail to score even a star then that's most heroic defense.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I've heard many theories to how it works, but I've also seen them all discredited. Sometimes most heroic defense isn't awarded even when players have completely failed. Sometimes players hitting below them are award the most heroic attack even when there are better attacks against stronger targets. TBH it seems so random, that it feels like someone writes the names of all your clan members on popsicle sticks, they dump them in a pile, and a chimpanzee pulls a couple out.
    Hehe, thus the first line of my post
    and Thanks Sharky.

Forum Legend
    I still subscribe to the Ouija Board theory of determining most heroic.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Veteran
    I wish I would have documented some of the goofy stuff I have seen concerning heroic attacks and defenses but I can very much assure you it isn't something you can logically predict based on anything. It is loosely related to offensive vs defensive strength but there is much more involved.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dave5872 View Post
    I wish I would have documented some of the goofy stuff I have seen concerning heroic attacks and defenses but I can very much assure you it isn't something you can logically predict based on anything. It is loosely related to offensive vs defensive strength but there is much more involved.
    Agreed. I've seen them assigned (or even not assigned at all) where they just don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I still subscribe to the Ouija Board theory of determining most heroic.
    A ouija board operated by a chimpanzee? Now this is an idea I can get on board with.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy