Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sesame brittle

Sesame brittle

What machine makes the sesame brittle ? I canít find it

candy machine-same place as caramel apples, lollipops, etc

Centennial Club
    In your barn, if you tap and hold on an item, it will tell you where you can produce it.

Quote Originally Posted by EstherNatascha View Post
    In your barn, if you tap and hold on an item, it will tell you where you can produce it.
    You’d need to know where to make the first one though (unless you bought one)

Horseaholic - have you never had it? A friend & I used to split one at morning break most days! It’s very good!! I can’t eat them anymore (I eat Keto)
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Youíd need to know where to make the first one though (unless you bought one)

Horseaholic - have you never had it? A friend & I used to split one at morning break most days! Itís very good!! I canít eat them anymore (I eat Keto)
    SmallC, you can go to your barn every update. The products you donít have are shown at the bottom of the columns because there are 0 of them. It makes them easy to find. You tap and hold them and they tell you where to make them. Things you didnít know you didnít know.😊😊😊

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    You’d need to know where to make the first one though (unless you bought one)

Horseaholic - have you never had it? A friend & I used to split one at morning break most days! It’s very good!! I can’t eat them anymore (I eat Keto)
    Your barn also shows products you have 0 of so EstherNatascha’s tip should work.

Whoops, ninja’ed by BG, yes it is the small things sometimes in this game.
    It wasn’t always this way though, I think it was changed at one point.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:04 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    SmallC, you can go to your barn every update. The products you donít have are shown at the bottom of the columns because there are 0 of them. It makes them easy to find. You tap and hold them and they tell you where to make them. Things you didnít know you didnít know.😊😊😊
    True. I wasnít thinking about the zero items being in the barn. I havenít used that Information since they took all the fun out of the Farm Visitor Event!! & Iíve never used the barn to figure out where to make something.

Apologies Esther

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Your barn also shows products you have 0 of so EstherNatascha’s tip should work.

Whoops, ninja’ed by BG, yes it is the small things sometimes in this game.
    It wasn’t always this way though, I think it was changed at one point.
    Iím guessing it changed when we got such a huge number of items?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    True. I wasnít thinking about the zero items being in the barn. I havenít used that Information since they took all the fun out of the Farm Visitor Event!! & Iíve never used the barn to figure out where to make something.

Apologies Esther

Iím guessing it changed when we got such a huge number of items?
    I do think I used that feature when we got like 22 or 23 or thereabouts number of new products at once, but forgot when it changed exactly, it may even have been earlier.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Hi SmallChange!
    I was reading this thread while in bed and falling asleep. I jolted awake when I read what you wrote. I don’t do keto yet, but intermittent fasting. You reminded me of how a friend introduced me to delicious and addictive Halvah (sweetened sesame seed paste covered with chocolate). I remembered that I had a small bar that I put months ago into a dresser drawer. I’m about to break my fast, in bed, with a heavenly piece I shouldn’t have.

Some of the recipes and food ideas in this game are terrific for food lovers, and add so much enjoyment to the game. Sesame seed brittle must be delicious.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    I have zero self-control with Halvah. I love it.

Sesame brittle does sound rather yummy. We had a vendor where I worked before who'd bring us these lovely sesame and honey candies. Those didn't last long either.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner