Thread: Busy Bees 🐝 - New neighborhood looking for dedicated players!

Fresh Spawn

Busy Bees 🐝 - New neighborhood looking for dedicated players!

My old neighborhood wasnt very active, the leader didnt message once and was filled with greedy spammers. I wanted to make a neighborhood to avoid all of those things that make the game less fun.
    In Busy Bees we will be active in the derby, inactive people will be kicked. Mature, active, kind people are welcome! Disrespect in any way will not be tolerated and will be kicked. I want to create a mutually giving space, players who only request items but dont give will be kicked. Chatting is encouraged to know that theyre active but isnt neccesary all the time. Derbys are an awesome fun way to compete with others and I would love to see the Busy Bees do well in them. Higher tasks are encouraged, boards will be watched to keep track of who is contributing or who is muching off the benefits of the harder workers.

Dedicted player who wants a fun neighborhood? This ones for you! Look us up and give us a join.

Fresh Spawn
    Forgot to mention, the emblem is yellow with a pink fox, ran by me (GizmoGab) and my farms name is Little Farm