Thread: Looking for an active hood

Lightbulb Looking for an active hood

Hi!

I recently joined Hayday and am currently on level 22 (almost 23).
    Iím looking for a neighbourhood with active players who like to help each other. I donate whenever I can and I am really active, especially in the evening.

I would like to participate in the derby as well. I havenít had any experience yet so a high level is definitly not necessary.

About me: i live in Belgium but I prefer an English speaking neighbourhood. I try to help as much as I can and Iím no drama llama

Any suggestions for me?
    Thanks!

Pro Member
    We are an international neighborhood, but we use English for chat. Champions league top 5 most weeks. We aim for horseshoes! We have all levels and all ages. Derby participation is up to you. We only ask that if you have opted into the derby you do tasks. Whether that is one or nine doesn't matter just so long as we see you putting in an effort. If all of this sounds good you can give us a try.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Frans Farmers is an English speaking hood. We are derby active and go for gold. Very friendly and helpful farmers

PM me if interested.

Southern Farmers is a English speaking hood. Would love to have you join and help me build hood up!

Fresh Spawn
    I am relatively new, at level 27. I am having trouble finding an active neighborhood with more than two people doing all the work. If yours is different, I would like to join. How do I do that?