Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the puzzle pieces?

It’s possible that the first boat that arrived has already been scheduled and was not one that included a puzzle piece. However, the subsequent boats should have had puzzle pieces.

Please keep track of the boats you do. Take screenshots of the completed boats. When you are complete, attach them to your message to Support. There have been other players that have encountered this issue with previous events and have had Support send Alfred with the missing pieces. Let’s hope this happens for you as well.

Also, during events like this, IIRC, you can send a boat away that you would rather not fill and it does not affect the number of puzzle piece boats you should get.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Don't forget to take screenshots!

Ty momscar! Yes i did take screenshots! I took pictures of boat with nothing, filled, sent away! And another screenshot of next boat without a puzzle piece! I hope it really gets fixed,as im only 8 puzzle pieces away from completing sanctuary animals!!

No puzzle pieces

Hi, just sent the first boat withourt puzzle piece. Boat came before start event. New boat second, still has to come and no puzzle piece. I have android system.
    Erik

Fresh Spawn
    No puzzle pieces for me ��I’m working on third ship
    I have not received one puzzle piece all day and I used diamonds to get ships
    in sooner I only need 5 pieces
    Last edited by Daly27; March 4th, 2019 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Added more info

Third boat since event started and no puzzle pieces for me either.
    Level 128. All machines but one mastered. 140/144 achievements. Scorched earth challenge survivor.

I just checked my other farms. It's working fine on all but my main farm, which is the only one I want them on. *sigh* On the bright side it means I get to hold on to all my diamonds lol.
    Level 128. All machines but one mastered. 140/144 achievements. Scorched earth challenge survivor.

Fresh Spawn
    Also for me, the first boat is without puzzle piece. I send away the boat, but the second is also without puzzle piece and the third the same...

Centennial Club
    I’m happy to report that after telling Support about my missing puzzle pieces, Alfred brought them to me in a box with a bow on it.

Im still waiting for reply back from super cell!! I hope i get same results as you?