Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troop Ideas

Troop Ideas

I understand that there cant be a new forum for each troop suggestion but the other two stickied troop forums are closed, so this is a new forum, READ THE STICKIED TROOP SUGGESTION FORUMS BEFORE POSTING

Ladder Placer (attack aid)
    Dark Elixer equivalent to wall breaker, the catch is that its good for more than one wall, places ladders on walls for other ground troops to cross (1 way only). Places ladder on one wall then climbs ladder and moves to next inner wall, repeats until death
    When all main walls have a ladder, starts placing ladders where there are abundances of ground troops
    0dps, 200hp (+15%/level), 4 housing space, 30 Dark elixer, 2 minutes, 7 levels

Quote Originally Posted by Carlex181 View Post
    Places ladder on one wall then climbs ladder and moves to next inner wall, repeats until death
    While I'm all for another support troop, but with so many ways to get around walls, I don't see a need for something else, especially with the Wall Wrecker being similar to making a path.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlex181 View Post
    I understand that there cant be a new forum for each troop suggestion but the other two stickied troop forums are closed, so this is a new forum, READ THE STICKIED TROOP SUGGESTION FORUMS BEFORE POSTING
    You mean thread, not forum here. The forum is "Ideas and feature requests".

I see no reason at all why there should not be a new thread for each troop suggested - indeed that is the best way.

As for your actual suggestion, I'm not sure it really gains much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)