Thread: Someone won’t leave my neighborhood alone

Someone won’t leave my neighborhood alone

We have this person that keeps joining our neighborhood and I don’t know what else to do! First they left us in the middle of a derby and didn’t say why, then a week later they left that hood and joined ours again, and I tried asking multiple times why they left when I knew they were on (they asked for help) and no response! So I kicked them. Then they come back a few days later and same thing I try asking so I kick them again. And again. Then I finally set it to request only, but I feel like Nobody new joins a neighborhood that says request only so I gave it TWO WEEKS and then took it off hoping someone new would join us (which happens pretty quick in my nh I never have issues) and you know what? THEY JOINED AGAIN THE DAY AFTER!! And they join and say “anyone have planks and bolts I can get?” I don’t know what to do! It’s getting so annoying.. either I have nobody join my hood or I have him and new people I just don’t know what to do he will not listen to me or respond.. what would you guys do??

Set your NH to request only and leave it that way. Serious players looking for a new hood WILL send a request to join. If you leave it on “anyone can join” dealing with players like that will be a continual problem. You still may get non-serious players request to join but you’ll have more control. If they don’t respond to a few questions in chat then kick them & don’t accept them if they try requesting again.

If you “need” to recruit more players then put a post up in the forums recruitment thread.

Forum Veteran
    You could increase the required level to prevent them joining
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    Set your NH to request only and leave it that way. Serious players looking for a new hood WILL send a request to join. If you leave it on “anyone can join” dealing with players like that will be a continual problem. You still may get non-serious players request to join but you’ll have more control. If they don’t respond to a few questions in chat then kick them & don’t accept them if they try requesting again.

If you “need” to recruit more players then put a post up in the forums recruitment thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    You could increase the required level to prevent them joining
    Both great ideas. You can also go through your in-game friend list and see if there is anyone that is either without a hood or maybe just listed as a ‘member’. It’s possible that they would want to change who they play with. Send them an invite and see what happens.

Change your farm name to read something like “pm greenwood28 to join”. A forum member will understand the message. Look thru the “looking for a NH” section also. Someone there may fit well with your NH.
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

We had that happen a while back. We are still set to request to join because of this person.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Centennial Club
    We have had a similar problem, but lucky for our hood my co leaders are from all over which means someone is playing most of the time. I sent instructions to my co leaders that if the person joins just keep kicking out, it worked after a good few times, they clearly were just messing around. Hope you get it sorted.