Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: “Ineligible for War” (War Leagues)

Forum Veteran

“Ineligible for War” (War Leagues)

On my mini account, I joined a clan that now has 15 members. Three of them (including me) are marked “ineligible for war” even though we do not have war timers from previous wars/clans. Why is this and how do we stop it?
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/60/30
    Walls:
    120 magma, 169 marble, 11 zap

Are you sure you were not accidently added to your previous clans master CWL roster?
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    On my mini account, I joined a clan that now has 15 members. Three of them (including me) are marked “ineligible for war” even though we do not have war timers from previous wars/clans. Why is this and how do we stop it?
    If your prior clan included you within their submitted CWL roster, then you cannot appear on any other CWL roster.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Forum Veteran
    When I left my previous clan, they could not even start the war leagues because they had less than 15 members.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/60/30
    Walls:

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Leave the clan and rejoin just in case.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    When I left my previous clan, they could not even start the war leagues because they had less than 15 members.
    I have no idea what is going on. Curious, did all three that are marked ineligible just join the clan that is trying to go to CWL?

The reason I ask is that I have changed clans during Clan Games and there was I think 30 minute cool down before I could select a challenge. Maybe something like that is going on. I'm just throwing darts blind folded though. I would ask support what's going on myself.

What Sharky suggested often fixes CG issues.
    Last edited by StormHeart; March 2nd, 2019 at 03:54 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I have no idea what is going on. Curious, did all three that are marked ineligible just join the clan that is trying to go to CWL?

The reason I ask is that I have changed clans during Clan Games and there was I think 30 minute cool down before I could select a challenge. Maybe something like that is going on. I'm just throwing darts blind folded though. I would ask support what's going on myself.

What Sharky suggested often fixes CG issues.
    I did and one of the other guys did, but I’m not sure about the third. As far as leaving and rejoining, it didn’t fix the problem.
    Walls:

I have no idea how to fix this but if you want a place to do war leagues if you can't fix it send me a private message. i have a few spots for a mixed clan in Gold 1.