Thread: Who the heck trashed that task?

Fresh Spawn

Who the heck trashed that task?

Recently, my neighborhood has been having problems with task trashing. We are in champions league, and so after a task is trashed, it does say in chat “XXX user trashed xxx amount of tasks”, however it does not say what they trashed, only the total amount of tasks trashed, and the message goes away after another user trashes something. Just as an example, a 320 point wheat task gets trashed by a user. You come on 30 minutes later and notice it is gone and wasn’t completed by anyone. There is no way of knowing for sure who trashed it, unless you are actually watching the task board with an eagle eye and then immediately checking chat. This has become a problem in my neighborhood with tasks being trashed and not knowing for who’s doing it. Sure, we have suspects, but cannot be certain.

So, my suggestion is, some sort of “trashed task logs” channel. What I mean by this is, a separate tab channel where the last, maybe 200 trashed tasks are specifically shown. For example: “Jordan’s Farm trashed 320 point wheat harvesting task”

The reason I suggest this be in a separate channel than the regular neighborhood chat is because it would begin to flood the main chat.

I hope this idea is clear and considered, because it would truly be a very helpful addition to prevent problems like this

Centennial Club
    This is the reason I am hesitant to promote people to Elder status. I have one elder who was all up in arms because I trashed a corn task that had been sitting there for 3 days with no takers and no one called it in chat. Meanwhile, there have been at least 5 times that I have called a task only to see that she has either taken it or trashed it. All of it is "by accident".
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    This is the reason I am hesitant to promote people to Elder status. I have one elder who was all up in arms because I trashed a corn task that had been sitting there for 3 days with no takers and no one called it in chat. Meanwhile, there have been at least 5 times that I have called a task only to see that she has either taken it or trashed it. All of it is "by accident".
    I've had this issue too. Just last week I announced I'll be doing the Spa Building task. I was also keeping an eye out on the board to trash tasks below 320 when I saw my task was trashed. I know who it was as I was watching, but they had denied it. I couldn't say anything only to keep the peace in the group and having no 'proof'. Very frustrating.

So, I second this idea.

Nope!

if you don’t trust your hoodies, keep them all as members.

why bother to promote them if you are going to second guess their decisions?
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max AQ 44 BK 41 GW 6
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I have to agree with WussyPuss.

Maybe you can open a conversation about it with all your hoodies, Zach. So you can discuss to see what works for you neighborhood.

We dont have this problem in my current hood (or in any of the hoods Ive been in) so I dont need this.