Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH12 max Tesla didn't deploy in village attack!

TH12 max Tesla didn't deploy in village attack!

My village was attacked by giants, wizards, and wall wrecker. My CC troops deployed satisfactorily, but their wall wrecker and troops made it all the way to my TH without the TH tesla activating. Only after their troops were destroyed by my hidden teslas & inferno towers, did the TH tesla activate, but by that time, it was too late.

a video would help us to see what happened.

Forum Champion
    The Giga Tesla only activates if the town hall has been attacked or more than 50% damage is done to your base. The wall wrecker itself doesn’t do any damage to the town hall. As Wotan said, a video would be helpful.

Good to know that the Giga Tesla doesn't activate until 50% damage, but why??? I would think it should activate as soon as its circle of influence is reached! I don't know how to attach the replay - any help?

Quote Originally Posted by crf8j View Post
    Good to know that the Giga Tesla doesn't activate until 50% damage, but why??? I would think it should activate as soon as its circle of influence is reached! I don't know how to attach the replay - any help?
    use screen recoder of your device or download one → record replay → upload on youtube → share us the link.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 28th, 2019 at 08:32 PM.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by crf8j View Post
    It behaves similar to a Tesla which also activates at 50% destruction. Unlike the Tesla, the GT needs to take damage to activate before 50%. I’ve had a wall wrecker full of loons fly right over a th12 to the nearest defense. Some players even use an eq spell to activate it so defense targeting troops will attack it

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    It behaves similar to a Tesla which also activates at 50% destruction. Unlike the Tesla, the GT needs to take damage to activate before 50%. I’ve had a wall wrecker full of loons fly right over a th12 to the nearest defense. Some players even use an eq spell to activate it so defense targeting troops will attack it
    Yup same here. There are even times when I don't want it activated, like if I want my hogs to make it out alive and leave the Townhall to my heroes or other troops.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy