Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Monthly top 10 clans; diagram of a scam

Monthly top 10 clans; diagram of a scam

Iíve been following these monthly top 10 clans the last two months and everyone that Iíve searched doesnít exist. I havenít searched all of them but at least half for both months. I know a couple of those clans are popular on YouTube (like dz) and I noticed they donít use their normal clan for cwl. Now, sc and a lot of these ďYouTubeĒ clans promote fair play but it seems like they are making new clans every season to be placed in high tier leagues. For example, starting over so you start in champions league as opposed to masters etc. I suppose we all could do this - that is, make a new clan every month to be placed in a higher league. Essentially this saves a clan time and bypasses certain leagues. Is this really fair play though? Seems like smoke n mirrors. It defeats the point of having a CWL kinda if people are going to keep making new clans to be placed in a certain bracket automatically. Should there be a default bracket/tier no matter the initial weight of a clan? Say masters 3. Clans either move up or down from there. The clan Iím in has gotten first each month they have been in cwl and it seems like they have worked for their ranking as opposed to being placed in a higher rank.

Warriors are OP
    Maybe there should be a limit on how high you can start? I recall no one started in champs the very first cwl so maybe new clans that join cwl should be forced to start no higher than masters? (From your post I’m assuming this isn’t currently how it works).

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Maybe there should be a limit on how high you can start? I recall no one started in champs the very first cwl so maybe new clans that join cwl should be forced to start no higher than masters? (From your post I’m assuming this isn’t currently how it works).
    I'm pretty sure there is. I don't think anyone just up and starts in Champ 1 (ignoring the idea in the OP that people who are finishing in the top 10 would be in Masters based on results but Champ 1 on strength...that's backwards of how starting a new clan for CWL-only works when you're good enough to be top 10 overall).

No clans get fresh seeded in champs1 though, not sure where you are getting your information from.

Ninjaed by dmoore
    Last edited by Warios; February 25th, 2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Warriors are OP
    I thought it should work that way, glad to see it does

I believe th12s start in champ 3 (assuming top 15) Curious where all these so called champ 1 teams vanish though. Look them all up. At least half don’t exist. There can’t be that many in champs 1 in a shortt period of promoting
    Last edited by Therockcoc; February 25th, 2019 at 05:33 PM.

The highest league a new clan can start at is master 1, not champ. Also, these clans probably split up & spread out over 1-2 other clans so all members can play in CWL (these top clans are full of war players after all).

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Therockcoc View Post
    I’ve been following these monthly top 10 clans the last two months and everyone that I’ve searched doesn’t exist. I haven’t searched all of them but at least half for both months.
    Then you must be typing in the hashtags incorrectly. If you searched for "at least half" of the 10 clans listed, we should all find at least 5 clans in the top 10 list that no longer exist. Yet when I just looked up all 10 clans from the February Top 10, I found that 9 of them stil exist. So exactly which clans are you looking up?

To add to what others have already pointed out - no clan gets seeded in the Champions 1 their first time out, so your assumption is entirely false anyway. Further, a clan not existing now doesn't mean that they didn't exist prior to CWL. None of the clans listed were even close to being a level 1 clan and none of them just began. Several of them are level 20 clans.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Not to mention, starting all new clans at the same tier would be absolutely insane.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Therockcoc View Post
    Iíve been following these monthly top 10 clans the last two months and everyone that Iíve searched doesnít exist. I havenít searched all of them but at least half for both months. I know a couple of those clans are popular on YouTube (like dz) and I noticed they donít use their normal clan for cwl. Now, sc and a lot of these ďYouTubeĒ clans promote fair play but it seems like they are making new clans every season to be placed in high tier leagues. For example, starting over so you start in champions league as opposed to masters etc. I suppose we all could do this - that is, make a new clan every month to be placed in a higher league. Essentially this saves a clan time and bypasses certain leagues. Is this really fair play though? Seems like smoke n mirrors. It defeats the point of having a CWL kinda if people are going to keep making new clans to be placed in a certain bracket automatically. Should there be a default bracket/tier no matter the initial weight of a clan? Say masters 3. Clans either move up or down from there. The clan Iím in has gotten first each month they have been in cwl and it seems like they have worked for their ranking as opposed to being placed in a higher rank.
    This is interesting but if they want to battle in champs thatís fine. That way we mixed clans in m3 donít half to face all th12s