Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: supercell id is not synchronized with google play id

Heeeyyyy..waitt...i have foundd 1 mail from supercell on 27th of march 2018 that is saying that "someone attempted to login with this email adress"...is there any option to attach images on the forum.!?so that i can make you believe that i had a supercell id connceted with my game.!!

What can be done in this case.!?..i know you will tell to contact ingame support...but they are just ending the conversation and nothing else..only the bot comes up andd later on the conversation is end.!!.i wishh this supercell idd didnt evenn came...google play gamess was more secured .!!😑😭
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 9th, 2020 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NjCOC View Post
    Heeeyyyy..waitt...i have foundd 1 mail from supercell on 27th of march 2018 that is saying that "someone attempted to login with this email adress"...
    That means someone wanted to login with that email account but it wasnt used for supercell id. The email for the registration looks different.

is there any option to attach images on the forum.!?so that i can make you believe that i had a supercell id connceted with my game.!!
    Read my previous post but i answered you already regarding the email you want to show.

What can be done in this case.!?..i know you will tell to contact ingame support...but they are just ending the conversation and nothing else..only the bot comes up andd later on the conversation is end.!!.i wishh this supercell idd didnt evenn came...google play gamess was more secured .!!😑😭
    Have you even tryed to login with gplay?
    Are you sure your brother hasnt played your village and now wont tell you the truth?
    Are you sure you or your brother havent shared the village toanyone else?

I am damnn sure...he also lost his account as i am telling you that i was managing 2 ids out of which 1 was his.!!..nd his google play is also showing his progress like mine.!!..nd when im trying to login with google play it is asking that "do you want to load your old progres of th9 named Tera Baap and so and so......"...and when i am clicking on 'okay' it is asking a gmail id linked with supercell...nd i am entering the same gamil id with which i have logged in with google play and this is the only id which ihave li ked to supercell id...and thenn verification code comes on my idd BUTT AFTER ALL THISS THE ACCOUNT WHICH COMESS ON THE SCREEN IS OF TH 1.!!.. if it has to load th 1 only thenn whyy the game is saying to load my old progress of th 9 level 120.!!!thatss the mattteerr.!!

And yess...i havee the registration email also for supercell id on my gmail.!!

And i am sure about my brother...he i not my cousin or something..he is my real elder brother .!!..his account was also th 9 at level 145 i guess...boththe accounts..including his were managed my me only at that time..and was li ked to 1 supercell id.!!..but i am able to recover atleast one of my account i would be the happiest rn.!!😶
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 9th, 2020 at 02:46 PM.

Heeeyyyy..waitt...i have foundd 1 mail from supercell on 27th of march 2018 that is saying that "someone attempted to login with this email adress"...is there any option to attach images on the forum.!?so that i can make you believe that i had a supercell id connceted with my game.!!
    And yess...i havee the registration email also for supercell id on my gmail.!!
    Look at these two posts. One time you said that you got an email with "somone attempt to login" → this email will be send if that email account isnt used for supercell id.

Have you used the registration code back in 2018? If you havent used the code then the registration isnt fullfilled.

I am damnn sure...he also lost his account as i am telling you that i was managing 2 ids out of which 1 was his.!!..nd his google play is also showing his progress like mine.!!..nd when im trying to login with google play it is asking that "do you want to load your old progres of th9 named Tera Baap and so and so......"...and when i am clicking on 'okay' it is asking a gmail id linked with supercell...nd i am entering the same gamil id with which i have logged in with google play and this is the only id which ihave li ked to supercell id...and thenn verification code comes on my idd BUTT AFTER ALL THISS THE ACCOUNT WHICH COMESS ON THE SCREEN IS OF TH 1.!!.. if it has to load th 1 only thenn whyy the game is saying to load my old progress of th 9 level 120.!!!thatss the mattteerr.!!
    One of your previous post looks like you registered that email just few days ago and not back in 2018.

Hey..there is some confusion..let me explain more briefly.!..i am having 3 mails on the same date i.e on 27/03/2018...1st one is saying that

"Someone attempted to log in with this email address, but there is no Supercell ID associated with it. You can create a new Supercell ID with this email address or log in with a different one."

Second one says that

"Nearly there!

Use the verification code below to complete registration."

And third one says that

"Success!

You've created a new Supercell ID and your game account is now connected. Return to Supercell ID anytime through the in-game settings."

..thats it.!!😶👆

Goodmorning, I'm new and I have the same problem. I play all the supercell games but as I wanted to link my Google play saved lv 11 clash Royal to my supercell id the game made a new acount connect to my supercell id. And now aim in a loop and get to my Google play game of lv 11 progress. Also indeed I contacted supercell many times about this matter but I only get a bot to reply. For awnsering in the game I did that also but no reply ? And now I'm on this forum. Please help me somebody it is frustrating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattheus77 View Post
    Goodmorning, I'm new and I have the same problem. I play all the supercell games but as I wanted to link my Google play saved lv 11 clash Royal to my supercell id the game made a new acount connect to my supercell id. And now aim in a loop and get to my Google play game of lv 11 progress. Also indeed I contacted supercell many times about this matter but I only get a bot to reply. For awnsering in the game I did that also but no reply ? And now I'm on this forum. Please help me somebody it is frustrating!!
    Welcome to clash of clans forum.
    Supercell id works in all supercell games in the same way. Load your clash royal account with gplay and then save it with a new supercell id because your other one contains a new cr deck. That is the best and fastest thing you can do.