Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: supercell id is not synchronized with google play id

What's the procedure for one time account recovery?

isn't here anyone from clash of clans to support my issue. Very poor support

Quote Originally Posted by ashuamlacoc View Post
    isn't here anyone from clash of clans to support my issue. Very poor support
    as in other hijacked thread has been said → ingame support does not work on support. youmay try to pm a supercell staff here on forum and ask them if they can ask someone with insight in supercell id for the "expired scid" but they can surely not solve your issue.

Finally my issue got solved when I was talk with a support guy from in game help. Contacting in game support was itself a challenge I must say. Thanks man for all ur support as well I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashuamlacoc View Post
    Finally my issue got solved when I was talk with a support guy from in game help. Contacting in game support was itself a challenge I must say. Thanks man for all ur support as well I appreciate it.
    please tell me what the issue was (no details of support chat please as it is not allowed to share) and how the solution looked like. it will help me to help others.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    please tell me what the issue was (no details of support chat please as it is not allowed to share) and how the solution looked like. it will help me to help others.
    My account was actually hacked. Even the support guy was not sure that how it happened that an e-mail account which is already linked to a sc id was linked to another e-mail account.
    For the solution, first he asked some question about me for verification, later he asked me to provide another email id and then he transferred my supercell id to the provided e-mail.

Heya..i am experiencing ditto same condition as of ashuamlacoc.!! Please help me.!!..i have invested a lot of time in this game since 2015-16 and later took a break in 2018 when this supercell id procedure came.!!..now i am logging in with same id and it is showing th 1..but my google play games is showing the old progress..i can even send the screenshots of my achievements and all the other information..

Hey ashuamlacoc can u please help me ..iam experiencing same condition as of yours.!!can you tell me how you came with the solution.!?😭😭
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 9th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NjCOC View Post
    Heya..i am experiencing ditto same condition as of ashuamlacoc.!! Please help me.!!..i have invested a lot of time in this game since 2015-16 and later took a break in 2018 when this supercell id procedure came.!!..now i am logging in with same id and it is showing th 1..but my google play games is showing the old progress..i can even send the screenshots of my achievements and all the other information..
    Hey ashuamlacoc can u please help me ..iam experiencing same condition as of yours.!!can you tell me how you came with the solution.!?😭😭
    The solution is that if you have never created a supercell id for your village but the game told you "village th level ** found. Load it with supercell id" then you will have to contact the ingame support.
    Someone else have had acces to it and saved it with his supercell id.

If you have created a supercell id for your village before you stopped playing make sure you use the correct email account and 100% correct writing during supercell id sign in.

I have created a supercell id at that time..but now when i am logging in with the same supercell id it is asking me to load my old game but it is actually loading game with th1.!!

Its the same case as of ashuamlacoc..!!..i think it has been hacked.!!..butt i just want to knoww how he was able to transfer his progress to another gmail account with the help of ingame support as he have mentioned !!because i am not getting any kind of support from ingame..i am trying my best from past 7 days.😭😭

Can you please tell me thee exact steps that will help me in getting ingame support.!

Also i have found my base lying idle in some YAARO KI YAARI clan...nobody is using it..actually i had 2 accounts..1st was 'Tera Baap' which was linked toh my gmail id and other one was 'Tera Baap Sr.' which was my brothers account and was linked to his gmail id...but i only managed both the accounts..nd i have linked these both accounts with the supercell id at that time...and after sometime i took a break and deleted the game.!!..so in short..i have lost 2 accounts...nd i amm having worst nightmares seeing those th 1...cuz i have taken me atleast 2 or 2 and a half years to make progress...i can also show my achievements in google play..!!
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 9th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

I have created a supercell id at that time..but now when i am logging in with the same supercell id it is asking me to load my old game but it is actually loading game with th1.!!
    Means you have saved a townhall level 1 and not your village with that email adress.

Its the same case as of ashuamlacoc..!!..i think it has been hacked.!!..butt i just want to knoww how he was able to transfer his progress to another gmail account with the help of ingame support as he have mentioned !!because i am not getting any kind of support from ingame..i am trying my best from past 7 days.😭😭
    I dont think that you were hacked.

Can you please tell me thee exact steps that will help me in getting ingame support.!
    I cant. Just go inside clash → click ingame settings → click help&support → search for lost village/account and contact them.

Also i have found my base lying idle in some YAARO KI YAARI clan...nobody is using it..actually i had 2 accounts..1st was 'Tera Baap' which was linked toh my gmail id and other one was 'Tera Baap Sr.' which was my brothers account and was linked to his gmail id...but i only managed both the accounts..nd i have linked these both accounts with the supercell id at that time...and after sometime i took a break and deleted the game.!!..so in short..i have lost 2 accounts...nd i amm having worst nightmares seeing those th 1...cuz i have taken me atleast 2 or 2 and a half years to make progress...i can also show my achievements in google play..!!
    Account sharing is forbidden and maybe your brother is playing your village.

As i said try the gmail login and if it tell you to use supercell id login then make sure you use the correct email account and 100% correct writing of it.
    In case of gmail you can use "@gmail" or "@googlemail" but supercell id think that these are two different emails (while they are still the same email accounts.