Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible cheaters?

Fresh Spawn

Possible cheaters?

Hey guys, as we all know blossom derby just begun and one group (4 player group) in our derby already has 14450 points, can anyone explain how is that possible?

Pretty simple, they prepared and either got lucky getting exactly the tasks they wanted (like trucks, help, mining stacked baskets, etc) or they used diamonds to acquire the tasks they were waiting for but either scenario is likely and possible.

My friends have a 3 person hood, they finished derby an hour ago....stacked baskets, trucks, fast crops.

Fresh Spawn
    Dont you guys think that, the way you can finish derby in couple hour is way too sensless? I really dont have wish to continue playing derby anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Rivanger View Post
    Dont you guys think that, the way you can finish derby in couple hour is way too sensless? I really dont have wish to continue playing derby anymore..
    Hi and welcome to the forum,

Some people are extremely competitive and to have that gold trophy is very important to them.

There are many strategies to increase your chances of winning or placing top 3. As mentioned, stacking and preparation is important. Knowing how to trash the board during a blossom derby. Being able to have all your players available at the same time definitely will help.

Search “blossom derby” and you will find much of this discussed.

Surely, not all the NHs you have been matched with have finished. And while it’s not possible for a first place win, there is more than enough time to stay out of the bottom 3 and a demotion.
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

As Aardvark10 pointed out, no cheating necessarily with 4 players opted in as they only get 2 blossom tasks. They just need to find fast easy blossom tasks. If you have great communication, once everyone is done with a blossom task, trash it and get another easy blossom task. Heck, it can be that hood is only one person who owns 4 farms.
    Level 179 Town 68

Quote Originally Posted by Rivanger View Post
    So should people not to try do task as fast as possible or what? As said in many threads before, it's trivial to get extremely fast tasks in blossom derby if you know what you are doing. We have 8 opted in and will be finished easily by 24h from the start. And we are not that serious players, one started her derby 7 hours after derby start, delaying whole hood for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    So should people not to try do task as fast as possible or what? As said in many threads before, it's trivial to get extremely fast tasks in blossom derby if you know what you are doing. We have 8 opted in and will be finished easily by 24h from the start. And we are not that serious players, one started her derby 7 hours after derby start, delaying whole hood for hours.
    Its not all that common to come across these types of hoods. I personally can’t see it as much fun.

you can’t control what others are doing, only what you are doing.

There is still a chance for a top three finish, all thresholds.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 49 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Many times we see players jump out of the gate to end up stalling part way through and we turtles pass them up. Don’t judge too soon unless they are actually finished with all their tasks.

Forum Veteran
    As a general point, isn’t it about time people just accepted that there are different ways to approach the game and none of them are right or wrong? We all take what we want from the game, for some it’s social, for some it’s decorations, for some it being part of a team, for others it’s being competitive - or a blend of different things.
    If SC hadn’t intended for people to be able to be competitive in the game, there wouldn’t be a derby race and there’s wouldn’t be a leaderboard. Everyone has the ability to prepare, strategize, communicate and ‘compete’ in the derby, if it’s not important to you and you choose not to, why complain about those who do? There is a lot of fun for some of us in being part of a team that performs well, and a pride in being part of a successful competitive hood, and yet that style of derby always seems to be labelled negatively by non competitive players. If someone is not competitive why be bothered by it? It’s odd how you never see competitive souls crisitising those who prefer a more laid back approach to the game - each to their own!
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

I don't see it as cheating. Just a different style. My neighborhood never finishes in the top 3. Usually, we are 4th or 5th. We are ok with that. I would LOVE for my neighbors to do all 9 320 tasks and NOT sit on their blossom tasks for 2 days, that isn't going to happen. So I had to come to terms that not everyone wants to play that way. It doesn't make them wrong. We have kids in our neighborhood, they don't always have the planning skills to prep for tasks they just sort of take whatever strikes their fancy. I am good with that because every little bit helps. We also have working people and people without reliable wi fi. We all do our best and strive to be better than WE were a week ago. That being said I just finished task number 7, there is only one blossom task I haven't taken and it is being sat on. So I am sitting back waiting, but if a good mining or train task shows up I am ok not doing all the blossom tasks.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC