Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 903

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gathering all lost village users.

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Gathering all lost village users.

    I'm sure most people have reported their issue and hasn't got back any reply.

    So the main the purpose of this thread is to keep track of who, date of report, any form of replies and whether if you have your village restored by SC. I'll update the first post of the thread to compile a list of people who lost their village so everyone can refer to this thread so we can probably find out what Q-no. are there at and how long they took to resolve the issue.

    Lets do this together so we can have a better idea of what's going on by ourselves rather than relying on SC to update us what Q-no are they are at and stuffs like this & hopefully we can bring the awareness of the higher-ups and have our issue resolved.

    Please provide the details below like what I've given so I can add them into the table.

    -- Note --
    Users who already got back their village are welcomed to provide their information too, most importantly is the date of report and the date of restoration.


    No. Forum ID Date of Report Ticket No. Village Restored? & (Date) Several Report. (Additional Ticket No.)
    1. AnonAgent 28 Nov 2013 #1281852 Yes. (17 Dec 2013) #1281977, #1325952, #1342891
    2. piyapodge 11 Dec 2013 #1402452 Yes. (17 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    3. StoneHeart12 10 Dec 2013 #1397281 Yes. (17 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    4. marktorviacplague 10 Dec 2013 #1394181 Yes. (18 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    5. dezirex 7 Dec 2013 #1186924 No. - N/A -
    6. enfa 10 Dec 2013 #1396491 Yes. (18 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    7. TummyKear 29 Nov 2013 #1294381 Yes. (17 Dec 2013) #1324171, #1445295
    8. Clone 10 Dec 2013 #1396767 Yes. (18 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    9. CoStorm 11 Dec 2013 #1401451 Yes. (19 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    10. Sevenbits 29 Nov 2013 #1290818 No. #1320586
    11. Yasen 12 Dec 2013 #1408708 Yes. (18 Dec 2013) - N/A -
    12. XJoniX 23 Nov 2013 #1241064 Yes. (22 Dec 2013) #1282393
    13. Anwarz 22 Sept 2013 #1237292 No. #1458502
    14. wierdoha 11 Dec 2013 #1407246 No. #1461512
    15. vihelmor 15 Dec 2013 #1436569 No. - N/A -
    16. Ihabous 17 Dec 2013 #1451394 No. - N/A -
    17. ezziskandar 9 Dec 2013 #1384025 No. #1440500
    18. Bahama 5 Dec 2013 #1350278 No. #1353698
    19. Shingeki ? #1345224 No. - N/A -
    20. Phage 21 Dec 2013 #1478427 No. - N/A -
    21. henry90 7 Dec 2013 #1369804 No. #1382195
    22. PsychoDragons 21 Dec 2013 #1481668 No. - N/A -
    23. AzlanShah 20 Dec 2013 #1473457 No. - N/A -
    24. desired239 4 Dec 2013 #1359705 No. #1488989
    Last edited by AnonAgent; December 22nd, 2013 at 06:39 PM.

  2. #2
    no 2.
    my village name : [B]uffalo
    date of report : 11 Dec 2013
    ticket no #1402452
    my village isn't restroed

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by piyapodge View Post
    no 2.
    my village name : [B]uffalo
    date of report : 11 Dec 2013
    ticket no #1402452
    my village isn't restroed
    Updated into the table. Hope to see more supporting this idea.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    #1397281
    In game village StoneHearth
    10 december 2013
    Ofc no reply
    Support for you

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneheart12 View Post
    #1397281
    In game village StoneHearth
    10 december 2013
    Ofc no reply
    Support for you
    Added into table too! Hopefully we can gain some awareness this way.

  6. #6
    Hi lost village
    #1394181
    Name of village: Mark
    Lost: 10th December
    Name of clan: torviac plague
    Village not restored and no reply apart from automated response :'(

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Town name : Dezirex
    Date of report : 7th December
    ticket number : # 1186924
    They replied my email on 11th December, and said they'll send my problems to the development team. But still hasn't restore my town.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by marktorviacplague View Post
    Hi lost village
    #1394181
    Name of village: Mark
    Lost: 10th December
    Name of clan: torviac plague
    Village not restored and no reply apart from automated response :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by dezirex View Post
    Town name : Dezirex
    Date of report : 7th December
    ticket number : # 1186924
    They replied my email on 11th December, and said they'll send my problems to the development team. But still hasn't restore my town.
    Added both into the table.

    I'm quite curious with dezirex's case. You reported on 7th Dec and got an earlier Q number than anyone of us? & you even received a reply from them?! Does look like a special case. NONE of us get any reply except for Automated Mails.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonAgent View Post
    Added both into the table.

    I'm quite curious with dezirex's case. You reported on 7th Dec and got an earlier Q number than anyone of us? & you even received a reply from them?! Does look like a special case. NONE of us get any reply except for Automated Mails.
    Agree low number and a reply but still no solution

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi im french so sorry for my english ^^,
    I've lost my village too,
    Number Q: 1396491
    Name of my village: enfa
    level:44
    clan:The Black H°use
    TH Lv :7
    And no reply from SC :/
    Date 10 december .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •