Thread: How to Play the BLOSSOM DERBY!!

Exclamation How to Play the BLOSSOM DERBY!!

Fresh Spawn
    We don’t like one of our Blossom tasks. If we trash it will a different Blossom task appear or do we lose the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by PCT View Post
    We don’t like one of our Blossom tasks. If we trash it will a different Blossom task appear or do we lose the chance?
    Welcome to the forums, PCT.

A different task will appear. We trashed a couple of blossom tasks and we got much better ones! The originals were a wheat task requiring 900+ wheat plots, and a lemon curd requiring 26 lemon curds. The blossom tasks that replaced them were mining and a town shop. Much better!

Farm Level 120 | Town 38 | Achievements 140/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Welcome to the forums, PCT.
    A different task will appear. We trashed a couple of blossom tasks and we got much better ones! The originals were a wheat task requiring 900+ wheat plots, and a lemon curd requiring 26 lemon curds. The blossom tasks that replaced them were mining and a town shop. Much better!
    A great question.....I came into the forum looking for the answer to this! I also thought a different task would appear, and Iím sure thatís happened previously. But this week we started with 5 blossom tasks, we trashed 2 of them immediately because they were too time and resource consuming, and we have been playing with the remaining 3 tasks ever since. No new blossom tasks have appeared. Certainly when a blossom task is trashed after some or all players have completed it, a new one appears. But itís not happening for ones we havenít used at all. Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie0z View Post
    A great question.....I came into the forum looking for the answer to this! I also thought a different task would appear, and I’m sure that’s happened previously. But this week we started with 5 blossom tasks, we trashed 2 of them immediately because they were too time and resource consuming, and we have been playing with the remaining 3 tasks ever since. No new blossom tasks have appeared. Certainly when a blossom task is trashed after some or all players have completed it, a new one appears. But it’s not happening for ones we haven’t used at all. Anyone else seeing this?

How many do do you have opted in?
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Sorry that I never saw the questions asked in here. Yes when u trash a blossom task a new one will pop up. My video explains so really great ways how to play this derby. Hope you'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie0z View Post
    A great question.....I came into the forum looking for the answer to this! I also thought a different task would appear, and I’m sure that’s happened previously. But this week we started with 5 blossom tasks, we trashed 2 of them immediately because they were too time and resource consuming, and we have been playing with the remaining 3 tasks ever since. No new blossom tasks have appeared. Certainly when a blossom task is trashed after some or all players have completed it, a new one appears. But it’s not happening for ones we haven’t used at all. Anyone else seeing this?
    I have not seen this. You should get approx half the amount of Blossom tasks based on how many people are opted in in your NH. Are you sure others aren't trashing?