Thread: Is your clan dying/dead? In a small, no perks clan? Come join us!

Fresh Spawn

Is your clan dying/dead? In a small, no perks clan? Come join us!

Hey guys,

Long story, I know, but just wanted to be clear about what and why we're looking. I'm not here to waste anyone's time. I'm looking for a good fit for the long term.

A buddy and I have been playing by ourselves for the past year and a half to two years with multiple accounts and clans, and we really don't mind at all. It's a lot less stressful, and often times more enjoyable. However, ever since the addition of clan games, we've had to travel to other clans to participate in that with less than desirable experiences. While we can complete clan games on our own, it just isn't very much fun to do alone. We would like your help!

We have both warred together for many years, and came from a fun and great clan in a time when we used to have win streaks in the 100's without cheating. Over time though, the membership dropped and participation waned with the lack of new content from SC and the rise of engineering.

I've been playing for 6 years myself, started October 12, 2012. I have accounts of all levels (four th12's) in three different clans, all of which are above level 10 for max perks. They all have excellent war records.

To be honest, from time to time we do miss the camaraderie of hanging with the guys, talking trash, ribbing each other about our crappy attacks, our stupid football teams, and whatever the wife and kids are belly-aching about. Unfortunately, during our travels, we've never been able to find anything remotely close and recapture that magic again. A lot of people talk a good game, think they're active and all that, but we just smile and nod quietly.

The largest of clans can be dead, dead, dead except for war days. Then there's the missed attacks, late attacks, wrong donations, the inconceivably awful attacks with no cc or heroes, no plan, nothing, the arrogant know it all guy, but doesn't know it, the bible-thumper guy, the snowflake offended by everything guy, the excuse guy that couldn't attack because of digestion problems, clans with weak, ineffective leader that never kicks people trying to placate everyone at the expense of the core. You get the idea... We've seen it all, just like you have.

We're not accustomed to any of that, so you could see how we would bristle at the first sign of it whenever we join a clan. Like, here we go again, we have another one.

On to the point, finally. Look, I really don't care if we go to your clan, or you and your friends come to ours. I could care less either way. The only compelling factor to me is the clan must be above lvl 10 (like ours are), otherwise I'm just not interested. We war everyday with a start in the eastern time zone, and we're accustomed to decimating our opponents in war during the first hour. CWL we tend to approach a little more casually as we look at it as farming, but open to changing that. Of course, we like clan games and max out in day one. We're both English speaking adults, and that's what we're looking for. I'm not hung up on titles and roles, that stuff just isn't important to me, but you're more than welcome to maintain your rank if you join up.

We currently have about 20 spots open, and I can make more room if needed by shuffling my accounts to other clans. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you and the way you like to play, please mention this post in a join request. Thank you!

My name is Ben.
    Clan tag is: #LCRY889G
    Clan name is: PAO Enemy
    Last edited by 4T2UDE; February 27th, 2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Fresh Spawn
    Getting ready for CWL soon, but will be looking again afterwards.

If you don't have enough people in your clan to participate, come on buy! There's no excuse for sitting on the sidelines...

Good luck in league play, guys!

Fresh Spawn
    Three perfect wars in a row now, and 15 perfect wars in the last 50.

Want to play with people that will always show up for war and slay it?

If you want to win get with a hero, not a zero...

Fresh Spawn
    Last 50 wars:
    45 wins, 5 losses, no ties.
    90% wp.
    16 perfect wars.
    32% perfect war wp.