Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to spy on enemy clan in wars.

How to spy on enemy clan in wars.

Everyone doesn't like being spied in war. Of course, if you say anything about you are a spy and leave the clan after you destroyed their bases they would definitely regret opening the clan for enemy spies to join.
    Now, almost every professional war clan closes their clan when they are engaged in war. War spies aren't allowed to join the clan normally.
    But, we can expose this trick of anti-war spies by using the not-so-good relationships with the clan leader and the elder.
    When a clan is closed, elders have permission to invite people. Usually, elder is given for people who are not familiar with the leader in real life or have not so much contribution to the clan. We can use these elders to invite our spies to the enemy clan.
    But how are we convincing these elders to invite our spies to the clan? First, we have to understand the elder's background and his connection with the leaders or co-leaders. The co-leaders and leader usually close the clan because they understand this could prevent spies from entering clan. If we friend request one of the noobish elders which do not have the same name as one of the co-leaders( For instance we are warring against a BD clan lately and we want to spy enemy clan. I saw many Tuhin names in the clan and one of them is a coleader So, Do not friend Tuhin even if he is an elder, because he might be actually close to the leader that he has brought many accounts for the clan.
    Wait for the elder to accept your request. Then, get some research of the language the elder is using( If that player is Indian or BD, you can use English). After that, make a new clan based on the "invite me plzz" word. (If you spy on other languages clan, use that language with translation service). Then, the elder would probably invite you to the clan. If you do this to a co-leader, he would not invite you because he understands the clan is deliberately closed due to the prevention of war spies. But, elders do not have much contact and thus do not understand the use of closing clan and not inviting random people to the clan.
    You have to be patient. Wait until he invites you. If he seems offline or doesn't invite you, friend another person who is only an elder in the clan. Eventually, some noobs will invite you because he doesn't understand more about war spies as the co-leaders do. Good Luck Joining The enemy Clan! Remember to immediately snapshot all the bases and send them to your members. Also, do not chat unless you are greeting others in their language, also remember not to leave until war day starts as they might change their bases and cc troops once they realise you might be a spy.
    When war day starts, feel free to leave a taunting message for your opponents and challenge them to beat your bases in war. This makes a bad feeling of the enemy clan and they think that no war spies can join but one just entered silently and stole all their bases, cc troops and just 100% destroyed them. This severely lowers enemy's attack success rate as they have been vandalized all their info of war and they just get destroyed. This way, you are getting a higher chance of winning the war rather than drawing it.
    If you are reading this article, you might realize others are also doing this strategy to your clan: friend elders and ask them to invite to your them as their alertness of spies entering is way low then the co-leaders. So, what's the best way to get rid of this?
    1. Do not promote anyone to elder unless they are really trustable.
    2. Tell all people not to invite people who have friended them recently.
    3. Only give co-leader to people who you know in real life, and you can depend on them to kick out war spies that are suspicious.
    P.S. I hope you're not using this strategy against us if you really matched against us in war, because we totally depend on this little trick to spy on invite only/closed clans. We already have a 14 war streak so please don't do this against us or block our clan from spies. We don't want to lose our streak.
    Good Luck In Wars!

Glad you have figured this out... But i really can't imagine this working at all except in the poorest of run clans.... In which case you probably don't need the spy information anyway.

That said, i run a history report of anyone who joins so your spy account better never have interacted with your war clan, otherwise I'll see it and you'll be booted almost immediately.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; February 22nd, 2019 at 01:22 PM.

I just don't know why anyone would come on to the forums and brag about unsportsmanlike like conduct.

Try to get into our clan, you wont. I invite you to try.

But first try writing with some paragraphs. I read part of your post but that wall of text proved more than I was willing to trudge through. It's okay, I'll just make sure I don't see any more of your post.

I also believe there is a flaw in your plan. If the clan is closed an Elder cannot invite.
    Last edited by StormHeart; February 23rd, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Sorry for the “unsportsmanship”. But, as supercell approved this act, it is your desicion of not closing the clan and getting infiltrated by war spies.
    Although many have complained this problem in the forums, supercell does not want people to be dumb and brag about being spied. In fact, they have already made an option to close your clan and prevent the spies.
    This method can be broken because of smart people breaking the logicistics of this. What you can do however, is to not invite anyone to your clan even if the urge you to. Unfortunately, noob clans whose leader think that closing the clan means no war spies will not survive this strategy. To prevent it, you need to learn this strategy and be willing to accept it or you are being “out” and become a failure at wars.
    If supercell hasn’t done everything to stop clan war spying, that means they accept this act. So, dont be a kid and say clan war spying is bad and totally makes wars useless, it is your responsibility to do better.
    P.S. sorry for the block text i did above, i forgot to put in paragraphs while posting this post, now i have added spaces before each paragraph, so thanks for reminding! 😀

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Teinc6 View Post
    Sorry for the “unsportsmanship”. But, as supercell approved this act, it is your desicion of not closing the clan and getting infiltrated by war spies.
    Although many have complained this problem in the forums, supercell does not want people to be dumb and brag about being spied. In fact, they have already made an option to close your clan and prevent the spies.
    This method can be broken because of smart people breaking the logicistics of this. What you can do however, is to not invite anyone to your clan even if the urge you to. Unfortunately, noob clans whose leader think that closing the clan means no war spies will not survive this strategy. To prevent it, you need to learn this strategy and be willing to accept it or you are being “out” and become a failure at wars.
    If supercell hasn’t done everything to stop clan war spying, that means they accept this act. So, dont be a kid and say clan war spying is bad and totally makes wars useless, it is your responsibility to do better.
    P.S. sorry for the block text i did above, i forgot to put in paragraphs while posting this post, now i have added spaces before each paragraph, so thanks for reminding! 
    I didn’t see anyone say spying was bad or useless. Unsportsmanlike perhaps but well within the rules of the game. That said, Puma has a good point in his response above. No experienced or well run clan has problems with spying. You say yourself it works on noob clans and players. Basically what your saying in the OP is that you and your clan enjoy spying on noobs? Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Teinc6 View Post
    This method can be broken because of smart people breaking the logicistics of this.
    Getting some child to invite you into a clan isn't a sign of you being smart. There isn't anything complicated to what you are trying to make sound very complicated. If you face a clan of kids or even adults who don't know what they are doing, they will invite you in and you can spy on them. If you need to spy to beat a clan like that, your clan isn't very good to begin with so it doesn't really matter much.

CWL spying is different.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Oh man! All that effort for spying lol.

You can better put that time and effort in actually improving your gameplay and learning and mastering new strategies which will be helpful for long term and which will make you really smart and then, you won't need to rely on such cheap tactic to win which is really ruining your gameplay gradually.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; February 23rd, 2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

If you want to spy, (not judging) then do it right.
    Don't join the clan you want to spy on.
    look at the war log, and join the last clan they faced. Then review their bases from this third party clan. Reduces chance of being detected.

But if you do join the enemy clan, don't just spy, sabotage. Donate bad troops and lots of them.

Don't accept new members during war.
    Don't open you war log.

The first step in counter-intelligence work is to understand the intelligence threats.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

I've joined a few enemy clans during war, when they leave the gate open.

Some of them kicked me, some didn't notice and others realised but let me stay.

Did we gain anything from it? No.
    Was it fun? Yes. It was interesting to read their thoughts about my clan.

A couple of them even let me sit with them and discuss the war etc. I even made some friends. But if they don't respond I'll just leave.

We discuss the oppo strategies and attacks as much as ours during war.
    There is nothing better than a well planned and executed war attack, whichever side performs it.
    i would actually enjoy having their guys over to chat about it.
    If you ever draw us, dont bother with friend requesting an elder. Just add in your join request you are from the oppo clan. I will put the kettle on.
    Once an attack has been tried the traps are exposed anyway, so the spying is over rated.