Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell i'd logout from all other devices?

Fresh Spawn

Supercell i'd logout from all other devices?

i want to say that. The email i'd that i am using on this clan is also login on my friends clan. But i have changed it's but super cell is not logging out from other devices.
    Please help me to logout the super cell i'd from other devices.

Contact in game support

Quote Originally Posted by Samangel View Post
    i want to say that. The email i'd that i am using on this clan is also login on my friends clan. But i have changed it's but super cell is not logging out from other devices.
    Please help me to logout the super cell i'd from other devices.
    go to your friend and remove the supercell id by yourself. never share your village again.

This is a feature that is needed but is not there. It's another reason not to change to SCID. We have it on Google don't know about Apple but it should have been included before this was rolled out.

But, don't share your village.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    This is a feature that is needed but is not there. It's another reason not to change to SCID. We have it on Google don't know about Apple but it should have been included before this was rolled out.

You don't have it on Google Play either. You can force them off your Google account but it doesn't log them out of the CoC account if they're already logged in.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You don't have it on Google Play either. You can force them off your Google account but it doesn't log them out of the CoC account if they're already logged in.
    last time I changed the password on one of my Google accounts, I needed to relog into the account on my device before it would load the village in question.
    I would guess if the person never wanted to change villages on the device, the access would be there, but would not be able to re log into it with out a valid password.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    last time I changed the password on one of my Google accounts, I needed to relog into the account on my device before it would load the village in question.
    I would guess if the person never wanted to change villages on the device, the access would be there, but would not be able to re log into it with out a valid password.
    That's my point though if they don't switch accounts at all they're still going to have access to the base so ultimately even the Google Play option to log your account out doesn't guarentee no one else is playing your account.

Hence the main reason for the need to protect your information and equipment.

Level 17

Forum Veteran
    I think with supercell id, they can add this as in-game feature to logout from all devices with one click. This would reduce the work of support in dealing with lost account and hacked account complaints.

They're anyway banning people for account sharing these days, so I don't think this feature will promote account sharing.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post

It was never there on Google. I have no idea why you believe it might have been.

There is NO good reason not to switch to SCID, although I agree this feature should definitely be added. But needing another code sent to your email to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It was never there on Google. I have no idea why you believe it might have been.

There is NO good reason not to switch to SCID, although I agree this feature should definitely be added. But needing another code sent to your email to do it.
    There's one good reason not to switch; Account device limitations.

Level 17