Thread: Need clan games

Need clan games

Supercell,
    In past months there were 3 to 4 clan games in a month but now you had given just 1 clan games, our request is pls provides at least 2 clan games in a month, most of the players are leaving coc because we don't get any challenging things and thrill, previously we got 4 clan games in a month so there were maintain a thrill and enjoying it.

Am I getting old? I have participated in every single clan games but can't remember 4 clan games in a month. Feels like there has always been at least a few weeks between each clan games.

There is definitely more than enough clan games/events/cwl and rewards going on now for it to be a challenge though. In fact, seems like all these things make it less of a challenge to progress nowadays.

We just got clan games and you want them back already? Stop crying for this, 4x clan games a month won’t happen, that would mean that we have 1 day in between max, can you imagine?

I like to have (almost) always something going on. And that’s happening currently with the 3 troop events at once! And in less than 10 days we will have CWL again, there’s always something to do.

The books and magic items aren’t meant to be earned every day of the month. Use them wisely and you won’t need more stuff before the next games show up.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    English/Dutch speaking Active (chat, donations, war) Willing to put me in CWL
    Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Am I getting old? I have participated in every single clan games but can't remember 4 clan games in a month. Feels like there has always been at least a few weeks between each clan games.

There is definitely more than enough clan games/events/cwl and rewards going on now for it to be a challenge though. In fact, seems like all these things make it less of a challenge to progress nowadays.
    Here is the clan games history extracted from coc wiki.
    1. Dec 19-21, 2017
    2. Dec 22-26
    3. Jan 5-8, 2018
    4. Jan 12-13
    5. Jan 19-22
    6. Jan 27-28
    7. Jan 30-Feb 5
    8. Feb 6-12
    9. Feb 15-22
    10. Feb 27 - Mar 5
    11. Mar 8-12
    12. Mar 16-20
    13. Mar 23-27
    14. Mar 30 - Apr 3
    15. Apr 10-16
    16. April 24 -May 1
    17. May 8-15
    18. May 22-29
    19. Jun 4-11
    20. Jun 18-25
    21. Jul 2-9
    22. Jul 16-23
    23. Jul 31 - Aug 7
    24. Aug 13-20
    25. Aug 29 - Sep 4
    26. Sep 10-17
    27. Sep 27 - Oct 4
    28. Oct 11-18
    29. Nov 2-8
    30. Nov 23-29
    31. Dec 6-12
    32. Dec 24-30
    33. Jan 18-24, 2019
    34. Feb 11-17

First 4 month, it went about 4 per month, next 6 month about 2 per month, next 3 months about 1.5 per month and now last two months about 1 per month.

OP's concern is genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post

First 4 month, it went about 4 per month, next 6 month about 2 per month, next 3 months about 1.5 per month and now last two months about 1 per month.

OP's concern is genuine.
    Yes, but look at the duration of those first games. 3 days and even 2 days in length. People complained, too short, wanted more time. So duration, frequency, as well as award tiers were adjusted during the early months in direct response to the community.

That data also totally ignores the introduction of CWL, which gave even more magic freebies to those with insatiable appetites for such things.

What is the true metric? .... In my view it is Rate of Base Progression. Clan Games and CWL are a means (with the awards they offer) for people to speed progression. I have no insight to actual data, but from observations within my own clan, I believe the answer is a resounding Yes! When Clan Games were introduced, progression increased. Since CWL, progression seems to me to have gone into hyper drive! Cannot believe how fast people in my own clan are catching up to me over the past few months!
    Last edited by rowman; February 20th, 2019 at 02:27 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C