Thread: Requesting rushed th12 lab suggestions

Requesting rushed th12 lab suggestions

This is my first post so please be kind if I get something wrong.

I have enough medals for three hammers and plan on using all future medals on lab upgrades. I plan on only using hammers on upgrades that are 12d+ (I just started playing again before the last cwl so I'm not sure that's the most efficient method). We are Master League II in CWL, we win most wars, and I average 18 stars.

I couldn't get the photo of my profile to upload so here is a table:

Barbarians 6
    Archers 6
    Giants 7
    Goblins 6
    Wallbreakers 5
    Balloons 8 (max)
    Wizards 7
    Healers 5 (max)
    Dragons 4
    PEKKAs 3
    Baby Dragons 1
    Miners 2
    Electro Dragons 3 (max)
    Minions 4
    Hog Riders 8 (max)
    Valkyries 4
    Golems 4
    Witches 2
    Lava Hounds 5 (max)
    Bowlers 4 (max)
    Ice Golems 1
    Lightning 5
    Heal 6
    Rage 5 (max)
    Jump 2
    Freeze 4
    Clone 1
    Poison 3
    Earthquake 2
    Haste 4
    Skeleton 1
    Bat 2

I'm currently maxing haste spell.
    After that, I'm thinking: jump spell > witch to max > drag/freeze/valk/ice golem to 2lvls below max for donations > miners for farming (currently using lalo/electros+loons in titan III/champion I, loot isn't a problem)
    I am very open to changing this plan and if you could include your reasons I'd really appreciate it.
    If I omitted some relevant information please let me know.

Millennial Club
    You dont have any decent ground tanks maxxed. i would go for giants if I were you. troop space vs troop space they are the most efficient tanks at TH12 and fare far better than pekkas and golems as those two are particularly susceptible to single infermos. Right now you appear to be air biased which is fine but it is necessary to switch things up sometimes. Just because you only have a hammer doesnt mean everything you come across is a nail.
    Last edited by Tosti111; February 20th, 2019 at 06:19 AM.

Forum Legend
    "Freeze" plays very well with Mass Electro Dragon attacks and I'd suggest that as an upcoming update.

I notice that you don't mention your Royals. If, by any chance, they are not fully maxed yet, you should look at Miners. Mass miners is a really strong and easy army to control and direct at DE Drills. They do benefit from maxed heal spells, though.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

king 26, queen 33, warden 23 I keep aq and gw down when not in cwl.
    I bring 2 freezes in the clan castle so I'm mainly concerned with donating them.
    I'll probably get heal spell before jump cause I use it more.
    Thank you for the response!

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    You dont have any decent ground tanks maxxed. i would go for giants if I were you. troop space vs troop space they are the most efficient tanks at TH12 and fare far better than pekkas and golems as those two are particularly susceptible to single infermos. Right now you appear to be air biased which is fine but it is necessary to switch things up sometimes. Just because you only have a hammer doesnt mean everything you come across is a nail.
    Good point on the attack diversity. What types of war attacks would you recommend using giants for? (my best ground attack is BoWitch) Currently, I use a boost potion if I need to do a ground attack and send one golem with my kill squad.

Forum Legend
    With where you are I’d say witches twice, heal, and giants would be best use of hammers if you ware going that route.
    id probably work on freeze or as affront notes miners to farm de

figure out what you want with your next medals and work on getting that troop higher to maximize hammer value
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.