Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So I noticed this today...

So I noticed this today...

I'm not sure if this works for all farms and devices, but it does with mine:

So, if you go to the edge of the normal farm area, it looks like you can't see any farther. However, I found a trick a little while ago that if you go to the edge and zoom out very fast, for a split second, you see more than what you normally would. You normally don't see anything interesting, but guess what I found today.

I did this trick right where the road meets the river and appears to dive into it. I saw what appeared to be one of those crossing beams, like the 2 in the town area that keep townies from going on the tracks when trains come and go. And this got me thinking...

Perhaps the team has listened to the many, many requests and is working on land for the other side of the river? The beam could be to prevent traffic from going over the (probably) drawbridge, since the boat still has to get through.

So whether or not this could be what is coming, just wanted to share my speculation!

Not sure if this is the right place, I thought it just sounded general so here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    I'm not sure if this works for all farms and devices, but it does with mine:

So, if you go to the edge of the normal farm area, it looks like you can't see any farther. However, I found a trick a little while ago that if you go to the edge and zoom out very fast, for a split second, you see more than what you normally would. You normally don't see anything interesting, but guess what I found today.

I did this trick right where the road meets the river and appears to dive into it. I saw what appeared to be one of those crossing beams, like the 2 in the town area that keep townies from going on the tracks when trains come and go. And this got me thinking...

Perhaps the team has listened to the many, many requests and is working on land for the other side of the river? The beam could be to prevent traffic from going over the (probably) drawbridge, since the boat still has to get through.

So whether or not this could be what is coming, just wanted to share my speculation!

Not sure if this is the right place, I thought it just sounded general so here it is.
    That's interesting, wonder if it may have anything to do with the big surprise we have been told . Would be nice, hopefully not more land to clear . ?

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Hey, good catch! I just saw it. My guess is it'll be a ferry boat for your delivery truck and visitors to cross the river! Or, a drawbridge. But, what's going to be on the other side???
    Last edited by Tahoe; February 18th, 2019 at 03:12 AM.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. ― Audrey Hepburn

Let me guess, it will require 430 permits to access this special surprise!? Yay, so excited! Thanks for the heads up.

I saw it too. If you zoomed in the screen all the way then one time zoom out you will be able to see the post clearer than if your screen is already somewhat zoomed out. But fellow hoodies using Apple haven't been able to see it. As I use Android, can it be seen only on Android or Apple users can see it too?
    Level 180 Town 68

New Bloke/Chick
    I saw that pole now on Android, and after I knew where to look could spot it on an iPad, too, but very briefly. Almost invisible. The iPad Pro screen with 120 hz refreshes too fast. 😊
    On an iPhone it was easier to see.
    - - -
    I managed to get a screen shot using a screen recorder. It is indeed similar to those red-white poles in the town.
    Last edited by cae13; February 18th, 2019 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Update posting

Forum Superstar
    Interesting! I've managed to recreate it and see, but it's too fast to take a screenshot. RIP.

edit: Managed to screenshot!
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; February 18th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 99 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 62/Rep 16~

New Bloke/Chick
    Here ist my picture which I posted in the German FB group of Hay Day. The comment has an even better screen shot, but I am not able to directly link that... 😳
    https://www.facebook.com/13266714071...28528841125828

Wow... kudo to everyone who could take screenshots, it flashed too fast for me. Now that Nick has already read this thread...
    Last edited by Gazzanga; February 18th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Level 180 Town 68

New Bloke/Chick
    I am pretty sure we won't get an official response from somebody at SC on this... 😂