Thread: expansion permits.

expansion permits.

Itís impossible to get expansion permits. Ant tips? It will take me 30 years at the rate they give them.

Millennial Club
    There are threads discussing this. Do a search for expansion permits.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

It's a slow process for both low level and high level players. You can obtain expansion permits through mystery boxes, which is quite a good way to get them and is a way of how I got loads myself, then you can be a part of a neighbourhood and reach horseshoes for derby rewards with up to 2 permits included.
    There are events sometimes - that give you permits by completing boats, spinning the wheel and more activities. Hope this helps.
    Level 48 Farm Tag - #8YG209YCJ
    Kik - BlazeYoutube

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeYoutube View Post
    It's a slow process for both low level and high level players. You can obtain expansion permits through mystery boxes, which is quite a good way to get them and is a way of how I got loads myself, then you can be a part of a neighbourhood and reach horseshoes for derby rewards with up to 2 permits included.
    There are events sometimes - that give you permits by completing boats, spinning the wheel and more activities. Hope this helps.

Expansion permits were recently removed from the mystery boxes and later added to only the HUGE mystery boxes
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...