Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How would I farm" lots and lots of DE when I'm not a farmer (hate farming in general)

  1. #1

    Unhappy How would I farm" lots and lots of DE when I'm not a farmer (hate farming in general)

    This is my mini ID which is a new TH9, master league, and I plan to constantly up my heroes until they are at least lv 20. But hear me out.

    I don't like farming, I never use goblins, don't bother to upgrade them. Why? they are too easy to use, it's like an insult to my raiding skills.. I went to Titan as a TH8 with golem and valks against TH10s, so.. And , I don't even use GiBarch, ever. The least I would use is 12 giants (instead of 2 golems), with valks, pekkas & wizards.

    I'm a complicated clasher I know, so what would be the best league for me to get tons of DE? I don't want to drop all the way to Gold league only to climb back again because there are not many 3k-4k DE bases. Hard enough finding TH9s with 2k-3k DE in Crystal I - Master III, tho sometimes I find dead bases, which is totally nice because of the high league loot bonus.
    Last edited by LetGoMyWalls; February 17th, 2019 at 02:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,188
    Nearly any league is suitable for raking in DE. It’s really about how active you are. AQW into loons can be a powerful, low de cost attack. I like to take one hound and one pekka (to help funnel the AQ). Really any elixir heavy army will work. Try to keep de troops/spells under 1000de.
    FWIW, gibarch can be a powerful strategy especially in lower leagues. It’s worth learning if you still have a lot of hero levels to finish.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Nearly any league is suitable for raking in DE. It’s really about how active you are. AQW into loons can be a powerful, low de cost attack. I like to take one hound and one pekka (to help funnel the AQ). Really any elixir heavy army will work. Try to keep de troops/spells under 1000de.
    FWIW, gibarch can be a powerful strategy especially in lower leagues. It’s worth learning if you still have a lot of hero levels to finish.
    Sure, QW is the best way to farm DE, but both my heroes are always down upgrading. So no, I will stick to Giants, 3-4 valks, bowlers in CC, wizards, and some hogs. And I don't need to learn gibarch, it's a basic strategy and very easy to do. I like challenges, I like to at least 2 star with high percentage, gives me satisfaction. I really despise farming with all weak troops combo.
    Maxed out TH 12 with over 3k war stars, PB 6303 trophies, based in Bali - Indonesia. Don't assume anything! I'm an Atheist. I'm mostly a vegan. I'm always looking for a better clan, with active donations and mature clashers, so message me your clan ID and I will join you.

  4. #4
    I guess I will stick to Master league, takes 50-200 searches before I find 4k DE TH9s. Threads closed, lol unless you know a better league to do this.
    Maxed out TH 12 with over 3k war stars, PB 6303 trophies, based in Bali - Indonesia. Don't assume anything! I'm an Atheist. I'm mostly a vegan. I'm always looking for a better clan, with active donations and mature clashers, so message me your clan ID and I will join you.

  5. #5
    Senior Member LapDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by LetGoMyWalls View Post
    I guess I will stick to Master league, takes 50-200 searches before I find 4k DE TH9s. Threads closed, lol unless you know a better league to do this.
    That might be a good place but I'd suggest you stick around Crystal as a fallback if Master is too hard for you (I know you mentioned loving a challenge and there's no shamed in giving up on a challenge). I don't think you mentioned your current army composition as you did mention using a few DE troops. I would drop those troops (the DE ones) and replace them with a pure Elixir army so you can save on the DE for those Heroes.

    Also, try to not care about trophies if you're strictly looking for loot.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    482
    Since you like to use de in your comp I wouldnt recommend dropping below masters. The win bonus is enough to cover your army cost while still raking in the de.

  7. #7
    Forum Champion StormHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines via Memphis, Tn. USA
    Posts
    5,080
    GoWiPe is the best way in masters but I take only one golem and replace one with six giants. Not as many three stars vs nines but you'll save 600 dark on the attack and can get the job done.

    Your message struck me as, I don't want to work for it but how do I get dark anyway. The answer is, you can't.

    Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

  8. #8
    Get over your elitism and just use goblin knife if you want to efficiently farm DE. It is not a mindless attack and actually takes some skill to funnel them towards the core to grab the DE Storage and still grab the Town Hall without hemorrhaging trophies.

    Part of the fun in farming is being able to use troops your don't get to use in war.

  9. #9
    Junior Member SuperCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by LetGoMyWalls View Post
    This is my mini ID which is a new TH9, master league, and I plan to constantly up my heroes until they are at least lv 20. But hear me out.

    I don't like farming, I never use goblins, don't bother to upgrade them. Why? they are too easy to use, it's like an insult to my raiding skills.. I went to Titan as a TH8 with golem and valks against TH10s, so.. And , I don't even use GiBarch, ever. The least I would use is 12 giants (instead of 2 golems), with valks, pekkas & wizards.

    I'm a complicated clasher I know, so what would be the best league for me to get tons of DE? I don't want to drop all the way to Gold league only to climb back again because there are not many 3k-4k DE bases. Hard enough finding TH9s with 2k-3k DE in Crystal I - Master III, tho sometimes I find dead bases, which is totally nice because of the high league loot bonus.
    Gold 1 to crystal 2. Stay there.
    LavaLoonion. 2 Lavas, 10 minions, 28 Loons. 4 Rage, 2 Haste. CC-Loons+freeze.
    Find a good clan level 5+.
    Raid quadruple times an hour.
    Hit bases with 350k+ Elixir, 250k+ gold, and 2000+ dark.
    Rinse and Repeat. Period.
    Last edited by SuperCivic; February 24th, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member SuperCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyKisses View Post
    Get over your elitism and just use goblin knife if you want to efficiently farm DE. It is not a mindless attack and actually takes some skill to funnel them towards the core to grab the DE Storage and still grab the Town Hall without hemorrhaging trophies.

    Part of the fun in farming is being able to use troops your don't get to use in war.
    This^ But if you still don’t want to use goblins, do what I told you above.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •