Thread: Got Village stucked in my own clan

Got Village stucked in my own clan

Black hole in clash of clans,!!! This is the clan that has a terrible bug!!! Any Village that goes there is lost then and Will never load again!! I have lost two Village there,!!!, I need please you to help me!! #P8GQ29Y0, do you have a solución for this bug,?? My th9 is the leader right now

any video?
    this clan is set to 4200 trophy open to join. why you even join that clan twice if you know it could cause an issue?

have you try to reload your game or reinstalled clash?

I did not know the clan has this bug!, I have tried deleting cache, game data, reinstalled the game, restart my cellphone, but nothing when i try to go to any of this two villages the game got stucked after a minutes appears a message that say that the game has lost connection, I did not join twice! My th9 is the leader, and my second Village is j4ckal

video would help us understand your issue visualy. but for real help you will most likely have to contact the ingame support.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by JackalFrosty View Post
    one thing i dont understand - why didnt your game start from scratch after you downloaded it?

have you tryed to load your village on other devices?

It did not start From scratch because I have several linked accounts, I tried to start my accounts From another device but i still have the same problem