Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Clan polluting

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    189

    Clan polluting

    Hello,
    We are on the verge of CLAN GAMES ceasing and though CGs are ment to enhance clan member' fraternity & gaming skills and giving the holy magic items, of course. But, instead of building gaps between members, they are giving rise to arrogance and biasness. High position holders try to establish their seniority by scoring only a few points in clan games to get all rewards and leaving the burden of scoring points to the new members & elders of the clan.
    I don't intend to say all members are acquire such toxic mentality but yes higher post gives rise to curroption. Many repliers will say that not all clans are like the above ones but still who don't like to exercise his/her powers in wrong way.
    We can't decide a clan's members mentality by just the clan's description, right. So what I want is that rewards should be given accordingly, the one who scores the most should get the most rewards and the one with least should be given the least.
    Plz. do something SUPERCELL as this disease is contagious and can pollute all clans.
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 17th, 2019 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Removed Auto Censored Word/Phrase

  2. #2
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,630
    Stay alone mate .....your are not made for being social.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Stay alone mate .....your are not made for being social.
    HOWWWWWWWWWWW????????????????
    I just wrote the bitter truth that I faced. Would "anyone" like to be used by others. I am just saying that being co-leader or leader does not mean that one can exercise his/her powers wrongfully to the junior post-holders bro. It feels really bad when new members and elders are working hard and the seniors are enjoying grapes. 😦

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hello,
    We are on the verge of CLAN GAMES ceasing and though CGs are ment to enhance clan member' fraternity & gaming skills and giving the holy magic items, of course. But, instead of building gaps between members, they are giving rise to arrogance and biasness. High position holders try to establish their seniority by scoring only a few points in clan games to get all rewards and leaving the burden of scoring points to the new members & elders of the clan.
    I don't intend to say all members are acquire such toxic mentality but yes higher post gives rise to curroption. Many repliers will say that not all clans are like the above ones but still who don't like to exercise his/her powers in wrong way.
    We can't decide a clan's members mentality by just the clan's description, right. So what I want is that rewards should be given accordingly, the one who scores the most should get the most rewards and the one with least should be given the least. nd can pollute all clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Stay alone mate .....your are not made for being social.
    how is he not made for being social? he's not made for being socialist. I'm at town hall 10. i may have joined a clan briefly in the past but if I had I remember nothing about it. So I'm considering the clan I joined a few days ago to be my first clan. I've only been in the clan for a few days and I've already noticed the problem that the OP is talking about. I picked up 4000 points in clan games very quickly. They're only seems to be two others that are even put in a lot of effort. This clan is small but there are a couple of co leaders and an elder that don't seem to be doing much of anything at all. i've already considered bailing on this clan and one of the reasons is it's very poor performance in clan games. It's 2 coleaders together combined don't even have a thousand points but they're going to get an equal share of the loot. you can tell this game is programmed by people who live in a socialist society where those who contribute next to nothing get the same rewards is those who put in the work. And then some fool Hass to say to the guy who's put in all the work that he's not social. It's the lazy bumbs Who don't feel like putting in the effort that aren't social. Taking things that other people work for doesn't make you social. It makes you a socialist. And it makes the working people trapped in those type of orders suckers. Clash of clans will not do anything about this problem. The only solution to the problem is for those people who are doing all the work to stop being suckers and make the people who just want to take fend for them selves .
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 17th, 2019 at 11:35 AM.

  5. #5
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,989
    Simple solution. Find a better clan. We don't expect everyone to hit 4k. We do expect that they participate. Our leaders get 4k to set a good example. I'm also happy that the guy who is working 12 hour shifts 2 hours away from his home for the week can get full rewards by grabbing a quick challenge before he crashes. Supercel has said it's a clan management issue. If the management is bad, the clan is bad. Life is too short for bad clans.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Simple solution. Find a better clan. We don't expect everyone to hit 4k. We do expect that they participate. Our leaders get 4k to set a good example. I'm also happy that the guy who is working 12 hour shifts 2 hours away from his home for the week can get full rewards by grabbing a quick challenge before he crashes. Supercel has said it's a clan management issue. If the management is bad, the clan is bad. Life is too short for bad clans.
    Agreed. Any clan whose leaders choose not to set a good example is a clan you want to get out of quickly. The good news is that you are finding this out early, time to leave.

  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Posts
    572
    unless there is a reason why you are tied to that clan (friends, family, war success, founder, really good clan chatting, etc...), move on. there are millions of clans dont be stuck in one that makes you angry or truly unhappy. If there is strong reason for you being there then you need to work with the leader to make it more enjoyable, or get yourself to a happier point of view with the clan.

    in the case you decide to move on, when choosing your next clan look at the leader and co leaders profiles to decide if they are the type of players you want to play with. If their clan games points or war stars or donations are low, it tells you what you can expect as far as participation in the clan.

    Good luck with whatever route you take, and I hope you reach a happier point in your game play/clan life.
    Free to play TH12 BK60 AQ60 GW30
    Leader of kregs

    Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

  8. #8
    Forum Veteran MajorJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,640
    Last clan games I scored 25k points in the first day between my main account and some of my alts and the rest of the clan happily picked up the rest.

    Solution: Find a clan where the leaders actively help the clan and do more than the new members.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Simple solution. Find a better clan..... Life is too short for bad clans.
    Underutilized advice, IMO... 🤔

  10. #10
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hello,
    We are on the verge of CLAN GAMES ceasing and though CGs are ment to enhance clan member' fraternity & gaming skills and giving the holy magic items, of course. But, instead of building gaps between members, they are giving rise to arrogance and biasness. High position holders try to establish their seniority by scoring only a few points in clan games to get all rewards and leaving the burden of scoring points to the new members & elders of the clan.
    I don't intend to say all members are acquire such toxic mentality but yes higher post gives rise to curroption. Many repliers will say that not all clans are like the above ones but still who don't like to exercise his/her powers in wrong way.
    We can't decide a clan's members mentality by just the clan's description, right. So what I want is that rewards should be given accordingly, the one who scores the most should get the most rewards and the one with least should be given the least.
    Plz. do something SUPERCELL as this disease is contagious and can pollute all clans.
    I think I can safely disagree with most of this.
    First off, clan games is simply a building tool. Each member gets rewards dependant on which tier is reached, so long as they complete a task.
    Sounds good to me, freebies for simply doing your raids.
    Enhancing gaming skills?. Dont think so. If you like BB, drop a potion and play away. Like the goblins?. Always plenty of loot based ones. Just avoid the difficult ones and 4k dont take long. Can complete in a session if you are on a day off.
    All we ask, is that everyone do at least one. Not for the clan, but so they get the rewards. If they dont its their loss. No boot, is only clan games, nothing important.

    But in our clan, there is competition for whom completes first, and the leader is gutted if it isnt him. Max tier is usually sorted within a couple of days or so. If you are on shift, you simply do something just to get your share.

    Sounds like you are just in the wrong clan mate.
    SC dont need to do anything, but maybe you do.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •