Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Screen Stuck on Updating

Screen Stuck on Updating

I’m still having this problem on my ipad. I’ve tried all suggestions but nothing works. HD Support is no help. Would be nice to at least hear they’re working on a solution. I guess maybe they’re not.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    Quote Originally Posted by christathefarmer View Post
    I’m still having this problem on my ipad. I’ve tried all suggestions but nothing works. HD Support is no help. Would be nice to at least hear they’re working on a solution. I guess maybe they’re not.
    What kind of iPad and which iOS is it running? When you say you've tried all suggestions, just ensuring you've tried router, modem, turning your iPad off and on again, turning off the wifi on the Pad and turning it back on, closing the app, all that?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    What kind of iPad and which iOS is it running? When you say you've tried all suggestions, just ensuring you've tried router, modem, turning your iPad off and on again, turning off the wifi on the Pad and turning it back on, closing the app, all that?

iPad Air, iOS 12.1.4. And yes, I have tried those things many times. With the exception of creating a VPN because I donít know how to do that, Iíve tried everything suggested in this entire thread. The problem is not on my end.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    I moved your posts into a brand new thread because that other thread was for Android issues which seem to be fixed using the suggestions mentioned in that thread. I have no other ideas of what you can fix for your Apple device issue, but hoping someone else comes along with suggestions or hopefully who had this same issue and fixed theirs.

You might try contacting Support and seeing what they say, if you have not already.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1 is the webform to contact Support. Tell them what you've said here (device info, iOS version, what's happening, what you've tried.)
    Last edited by ilovehayday; February 15th, 2019 at 10:01 PM.

Not knowing what you have tried and what you have not tried...

Have you checked your device settings for any outstanding OS updates?
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Not knowing what you have tried and what you have not tried...

Have you checked your device settings for any outstanding OS updates?
    Sorry, that info got a bit lost in the thread move. :/

Refer to the suggestions mentioned here, as this is where I moved these posts from: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ck-on-updating

OP has tried all of those things.

This thread was moved from a different one so it doesn’t really explain the issue I am having, which is this: when I try to launch the game, it goes from “connecting” to “updating” and then just hangs there forever. This started happening after the last game update a couple weeks ago. I have rebooted all of my equipment many times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, contacted support, all to no avail. Other people have reported the same problem. Support is ignoring me. I am using an iPad Air with the most recent OS installed.
    Last edited by christathefarmer; February 16th, 2019 at 01:11 AM.

This thread was moved from a different one so it doesn’t really explain the issue I am having, which is this: when I try to launch the game, it goes from “connecting” to “updating” and then just hangs there forever. This started happening after the last game update a couple weeks ago. I have rebooted all of my equipment many times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, contacted support, all to no avail. Other people have reported the same problem. Support is ignoring me. I am using an iPad Air with the most recent OS installed.

Have you tried contacting out of game support?

ilovehayday explained why your post was moved and provided you a link to contact out of game support
    Last edited by WussyPuss; February 16th, 2019 at 01:15 AM.
    Farm 144
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Have you tried contacting out of game support?

ilovehayday explained why your post was moved and provided you a link to contact out of game support
    Yes I have contacted support several times. They told me to reboot my modem and iPad, which I have done many times. Now they are ignoring me.

Yes I have contacted support several times. They told me to reboot my modem and iPad, which I have done many times. Now they are ignoring me.

All I can suggest is trying to log into your farm from another device, a friends device or something?

If you have contacted both in game support and out of game support and you have tried everything offered here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...evice-settings

Then there is not much else to offer. this is a player based forum and we have given you all of the suggestions we can, considering there is nobody else reporting the same issue
    Farm 144