Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Screen Stuck on Updating

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    All I can suggest is trying to log into your farm from another device, a friends device or something?

If you have contacted both in game support and out of game support and you have tried everything offered here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...evice-settings

Then there is not much else to offer. this is a player based forum and we have given you all of the suggestions we can, considering there is nobody else reporting the same issue

As I have said, there are in fact other people reporting the same issue. If you look you will find other threads in this forum with many people saying they have the same problem. The moderator keeps closing threads and moving them around. The issue is not iOS vs. Android. The issue is with Supercell. Some people have been able to fix the problem by rebooting and/or changing WiFi settings, but the rest of us are still locked out of the game.

I don’t expect you or any other player to be able to help me. Only Supercell can do that. They are the only ones who can fix what they broke. I just reported it in this forum because I wanted others to know I am experiencing the same issue as them.

Quote Originally Posted by christathefarmer View Post
    As I have said, there are in fact other people reporting the same issue. If you look you will find other threads in this forum with many people saying they have the same problem. The moderator keeps closing threads and moving them around. The issue is not iOS vs. Android. The issue is with Supercell. Some people have been able to fix the problem by rebooting and/or changing WiFi settings, but the rest of us are still locked out of the game.

I don’t expect you or any other player to be able to help me. Only Supercell can do that. They are the only ones who can fix what they broke. I just reported it in this forum because I wanted others to know I am experiencing the same issue as them.

All good and good luck.

your thread was whittled out of the Android one so that people could try to help you.

The Android issue appears to be fixed.

i had a quick read and I do not see anyone else having issues connecting on Apple devices at this time.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; February 16th, 2019 at 03:10 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)

I haven't closed anything in Bugs and problems today. I closed a duplicate thread or two earlier this week, so as to keep everything in one thread (the Android thread).

You are experiencing this problem on an Apple device so I wanted to separate it from the Android thread. This way it wouldn't get lost in a sea of Android posts. I also started a new thread to gather any/all other Apple users to post here so we could see how widespread the issue is, if necessary, and find solutions, if possible.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; February 16th, 2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Trainee
    Yes I have contacted support several times. They told me to reboot my modem and iPad, which I have done many times. Now they are ignoring me.
    Okay, you need to power your device on and off at least 3 times or until it works. If you don't want to do that drive over to McDonalds or some free wifi place and connect to their internet, log in to hay day and then the problem will be fixed. Hay day will work as usual with your own internet after that.
    Last edited by Andrew78931; February 16th, 2019 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    All good and good luck.

your thread was whittled out of the Android one so that people could try to help you.

The Android issue appears to be fixed.

i had a quick read and I do not see anyone else having issues connecting on Apple devices at this time.
    I don’t know what thread you looked at but the Android issue is NOT fixed. There are people who have been posting consistently about the same problem since it started to happen a couple weeks ago. The most recent report was less that 12 hours ago.

Again, as I have said, it’s not about the type of device I use or what operating system I’m running. The problem is on Supercell’s end.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew78931 View Post
    Okay, you need to power your device on and off at least 3 times or until it works. If you don't want to do that drive over to McDonalds or some free wifi place and connect to their internet, log in to hay day and then the problem will be fixed. Hay day will work as usual with your own internet after that.
    Thank you Andrew but I have already done this. Didn’t work.

Trainee
    Wow, you already did both of those options? Something must be drastically wrong then because it worked on my iPhone after turning it off only once. Have you switched to mobile data and tried that or is that impossible to do?

This is an ISP problem. You might need to connect to several different networks and try logging in each time.
    Last edited by Andrew78931; February 16th, 2019 at 05:00 PM.

Trainee
    That also worked on 7 other devices I had. 5 were Amazon kindles and 2 were android phones.