Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: If you have found a hood you want to join, but it is invite only, how can you connect

Fresh Spawn

If you have found a hood you want to join, but it is invite only, how can you connect

I found a hood I want to join through the hay day search. But the hood I want to join is invite only. How do I connect with them to at least let them know I’d like to join their hood?

You message/reply to the ad to ask if you can join. If the answer is yes then you will need to give your farm tag, which you will find in your friends book at the end of your friends bar. The nh will then send you a friend request, which you must accept. Once you have done that someone from the nh can visit your farm and invite you. A red dot will appear in notifications...the envelope above chat. Tap the envelope and accept.

Brook

Do a search for their name on the forums and see if they run a recruitment advert which should tell you who to contact. Or maybe the full description on their in game nh house tells you who to contact on forum or elsewhere. If you are in game friends with one of the nh members you can change your farm name to let them know of your interest. Otherwise you are out of luck I am afraid.

If you have found a hood in here under recruitment, just message them under their ad, by clicking reply.
    Otherwise search for them in here, and message them that way

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swylds View Post
    I found a hood I want to join through the hay day search. But the hood I want to join is invite only. How do I connect with them to at least let them know I’d like to join their hood?
    Invite only means they will probably have strict recruitment requirements, if you can find them on here you can at least review their recruitment ad and see if you meet their requirements.
    which hood is it you’re looking for?
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Is it Blues Lost Sheep? I found a more recent ad than the one you posted on, but it still doesn't look like the OP has been on the forum in some time (anyone can see this, not just mods). Try sending a PM, in case she set it to notify her when she gets a PM. Otherwise you might have to find a different NH.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals