Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need advice

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Of course not, because you wouldn’t just leave it all sitting in the collectors. You’d move it into storage or spend it. but if you did lose maximum loot, which we all do at some time, then at least you would get a shield.

My advice to OP would be to max all mines and collectors. They will generate free loot for no effort from now until the servers are switched off, double during 1 gem bonus events.
    It's not about defending the collectors, it's about defending the storages. And how much extra you can save yourself from losing in the storages by spending that time on defenses first.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    It's not about defending the collectors, it's about defending the storages. And how much extra you can save yourself from losing in the storages by spending that time on defenses first.
    I understand what you are saying but in this game you will always be found by a stronger opponent who can take out all your storages no matter what defences you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

I have to fundamentally disagree that there is no need to upgrade them to max

Maxed mines and collectors give 34,300 gold and lix per hour, which means that you can get 823,200 per day, 5.76 million per week and 299,644,000 per year.

So 300 million lix and 300 million gold for absolutely no effort. It’s a no brainier no matter how active you are.

Of course raiding will bring in more on top of this and my recommendation is goblins, goblins and more goblin
    Well everyone is entitled to his/her opinion so it’s certainly not bad to upgrade your collectors and mines. It has a big advantage if you can be online often to empty them, and you will never run out of gold or elixir for a long time to raid again (I usually make sure it doesn’t happen but you never know).

But that’s only important if you’re casually playing this game. Me for example raids more than I can even use - which means it gets stolen because my walls were maxed, thank god I finally go to TH9 to have a new resource sink). Some extra loot from collectors and mines doesn’t help me at all.

Another thing to consider is that they are very cheap but take a long time to upgrade. I like to use them as fillers in case I have no time to raid but have a free builder. That’s why my collectors aren’t totally neglected but all around level 9 and now all going to level 10. I expect that once the upgrades will become more costly I will put them more often between upgrades, though.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: Raging Rabbit. TH8. Clan: ClashPros.

I understand what you are saying but in this game you will always be found by a stronger opponent who can take out all your storages no matter what defences you have.
    Yes, you CAN. That doesn't mean you are every raid.