Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Percentage of maxed TH12? Anyone knows or dares to guess?

Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    Maxed th12 is a lot of things. There is a lot of things to Max and some consider each thing as important or not important when defining maxed.

Starting with the least likely that is maxed:
    1. All achievements completed.
    2. All single player missions completed (goblin bases)
    3. All walls maxed
    4. All heroes maxed
    5. All spells maxed
    6. All troops maxed
    7. All defenses maxed
    8. All traps maxed
    9. All resource collectors maxed.

There may be more things to max that I forgot.

Currently I have a maxed th12, except for 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
    I am missing one of two levels of skeleton spell and bat spell and the last level of dragons and 136 walls lvl 13 and 7 achievements and most of the new single player missions.

But I consider my base to be maxed anyway.

10. Your name is Max.
    11. Your connection has maximum bars.
    12. You are in a maximum security prison (supermax also counts since it's above max)

New Bloke/Chick
    100% maxed is difficult to tell. I personally have maxed everything except walls but thatís going to take me a while with 5,000,000 resources per wall at 250 walls. I would bet that there are a ton of maxed defense TH12s but 100% maxed, a very small percentage

Quote Originally Posted by Calebmthomas View Post
    100% maxed is difficult to tell. I personally have maxed everything except walls but thatís going to take me a while with 5,000,000 resources per wall at 250 walls. I would bet that there are a ton of maxed defense TH12s but 100% maxed, a very small percentage
    I'm maxed out ,,without 46 walls and one level of each siegemachines,, the archievements are not about beeing maxed out imo. If I look at my 1672 won defs it would take about 15 years to get maxed out 😉

My opinion, maxed base is all defenses, all heroes, all lab, all walls. Anything else is "maxed except" which means not maxed. Achievements have no bearing on maxed base.

Centennial Club
    I think there are already many max Th12 (but walls), as F2P I upgraded to Th12 about a month after the update dropped and today my last 4 defenses are under construction
    Building wise I only have left 15 collectors and few traps, and on lab 4 troops,2spells and 3 siege and.. many walls
    Anyways Im not hardcore player, so Im sure like me there are many Th12 player that maxed out thanks to CWL and clan games

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    My opinion, maxed base is all defenses, all heroes, all lab, all walls. Anything else is "maxed except" which means not maxed. Achievements have no bearing on maxed base.
    Agreed.

Hoping to be maxed by August myself, time (and my patience with walls!) will tell.
    Last edited by DerpSmash; 3 Days Ago at 08:04 PM.

Maxed means you have no more upgrades left to do until the next upgrade is released, achievements only show the likely method of achieving your maxed out base
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile