Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fix your bugs before ESL!

Pro Member

Exclamation Fix your bugs before ESL!

Dear Supercell team,

Now that you have put forward Clash of Clans towards ESL, please prioritize and dedicate some time to fixing long term bugs if you want this game to be taken seriously on a professional level.

Bug 1
    Seeking air mines and Air Bombs flying across the map. This usually happens when the unit it's targeting dies suddenly.

Bug 2
    Haste spells will cancel out your own Baby Dragon Tantrum Attack speed buff.

Whilst you're at it, please release the details behind Clan Castle Troop exit sequence.
    Relying on hidden or RNG has no place and will never have a place in professional gaming.

Banned
    Bug 1: I agree. If the original unit dies, this shouldn’t happen. I can see why it might happen with the “seeking” air mine, but with the air bomb- shouldn’t happen.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    Bug 1: I agree. If the original unit dies, this shouldn’t happen. I can see why it might happen with the “seeking” air mine, but with the air bomb- shouldn’t happen.
    Personally, I disagree. If the bomb hasn’t exploded, it’s still live and ready to hit another target. I wouldn’t want a SAM to die just because its first targeted selected was destroyed before it reached it any more than I would want my heroes or clan castle troops to die when their targets are eliminated.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 632 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Air Mine/Bomb is trap and need to be triggered... there is no point that trap is triggered by ABC but Attacking XYZ ,

Sometime Spring traps Also Misses the fast moving Target but once triggered should not Be allower to be triggered by another troops unless re armed.(Which is already in Game)

CC is Defending Troops And Has AI Definitely once they are out should defend base.(Already in Game)

Skeleton Traps Are Traps which is actually a Troop (Unit) and has AI So they should work same as CC.(Already in Game)

My Opinion ... Nothing else
    Last edited by chinmaymandal1; 4 Days Ago at 06:17 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Whilst you're at it, please release the details behind Clan Castle Troop exit sequence.
    Darian has stated they are not going to release any data behind troop exit sequence.
    Last edited by JamesHowlet; 3 Days Ago at 04:50 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    oh god don't even let me start saying what is the real glitches..
    how about seeing any player war cc request ..