Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Missing cwl bonus medal screen

Missing cwl bonus medal screen

Seems like there is no way to get to the screen to give out the bonus medals after the cwl ended over a week ago. As far as i know, you get 21 days to distribute. We did start and finish a regular war after the cwl so now when clicking the war button we only see that war. There has been nothing in the chat that shows any bonus medal being distributed or even showing that we stayed in the same bracket. I am a coleader. Is there something that i am missing? Anyone else have this happen?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In order to start a Clan War, the game is supposed to require that the medals get distributed. Contact Support in-game and they should be able to look into it.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 632 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Veteran
    Like Sharky says, you should not be able to start a regular war until cwl is finished, which includes distributing bonus rewards.
    Does not require the leader to distribute bonus awards, a co leader also has access. Could it be possible they have already been distributed?
    Is a new one to me mate.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Like Sharky says, you should not be able to start a regular war until cwl is finished, which includes distributing bonus rewards.
    Does not require the leader to distribute bonus awards, a co leader also has access. Could it be possible they have already been distributed?
    Is a new one to me mate.
    One of the co-leaders or the leader has handed out the medals already... If not, then contact support ...