Thread: In need of a new home? Join GeneSplicer. We strive to be the most strategic clan.

In need of a new home? Join GeneSplicer. We strive to be the most strategic clan.

Hey, guys, how's it going?
    Did you know that you could be saving 15% or more on troop donations by switching to GeneSplicer?
    My name is GeneSplicer on the forums, but in-game you can call me Pokémon Master!

I have over 6 years of CoC experience. My base is a TH10 MAXED. My in-game hobbies include war, looting and building bases! I have a HUGE passion for building unbeatable bases, I would even call this my talent.

My hope is that I will reach enough intelligent, outgoing, friendly and WAR READY players on this forum. Our goal as a family is to be known as the most strategic on Clash of Clans so that in the future we may be able to participate in CWL, and tournaments!

Requirements for joining GeneSplicer are as follows:
    - You must respect each other. Profanity and bullying is NOT ALLOWED. We are strictly a friendly atmosphere.
    - Do not reveal personal information about yourself or others.
    - Must be willing to ALWAYS go to war.
    - Must have a passion for Clash of Clans and enjoy strategically dominating your opponents.

As you can tell, my requirements are very lenient and fair.

I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Come on in and celebrate President's Day with us!