Thread: Builder Base Team War idea

Fresh Spawn

Builder Base Team War idea

Let the clans compete in BH wars on a round robin system. Say it is 10 v 10. All 10 players players from clan A must attack all 10 players from clan B. Allow a 24 or 48 hour window for this. The clan with most total stars win the encounter 😊
    (Perhaps these should all be synchronized like the normal events, eg all start at 9 AM EST, 2 times a week)
    Tx

Please clarrify by "all players must attack all players". Is it like Builder Battles are where both parties have to attack each others base simultanously? If so, hope then that I am never matched to a clan on the other side of the world.
    Last edited by rowman; February 13th, 2019 at 06:47 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Oortrek View Post
    Let the clans compete in BH wars on a round robin system. Say it is 10 v 10. All 10 players players from clan A must attack all 10 players from clan B. Allow a 24 or 48 hour window for this. The clan with most total stars win the encounter 😊
    (Perhaps these should all be synchronized like the normal events, eg all start at 9 AM EST, 2 times a week)
    Tx
    Why stars?

BH, or to use games parlance, "versus battles" are head to head; surely straight wins, then stars, then % should decide?

Personally I'd like to see some sort of clan competition in BH, but as far as I'm aware SC don't have any plans to introduce this. Too similar to CW & BH is supposed to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Please clarrify by "all players must attack all players". Is it like Builder Battles are where both parties have to attack each others base simultanously? If so, hope then that I am never matched to a clan on the other side of the world.
    Just because standard BH battles are simultaneous, there's no reason to assume that has to happen in a team version.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; February 13th, 2019 at 07:48 PM.