Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A popular COC Youtube Channel with over 100k no longer exists

A popular COC Youtube Channel with over 100k no longer exists

What happened to Clash With Ed? Anyone here knows why?

I'm guessing this is one for the content creator forums? [and no, no clue]

Edit: it seems youtube has ended the account due to multiple reports of copyright infringement/violation by the user
    Last edited by JusMe; 3 Days Ago at 11:19 AM.

Yes, he retired.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Yes, he retired.
    Er...

"SC Triple my YT"

Retired with a little help from Finland more like...
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

It's good his channel ended
    Last edited by madman53190; 3 Days Ago at 11:57 AM.

I think he retired shortly after itd got a mass ban
    3x TH 12
    1x TH 10

I really hated the way he talks in his videos, but I really really loved the attacks and sometimes the bases.
    Last edited by Tare2Ashraf; 3 Days Ago at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tare2Ashraf View Post
    I really hated the way he talks in his videos, but I really really loved the attacks and sometimes the bases.
    Unfortunately ALL of the attacks were achieved by use of various cheats. And that hurts the game because people see those attacks and think they should be able to do the same; or think that those are good strategies to use when in fact playing fairly they may be very bad strategies - a good fair-play strategy has to cope with the unknowns.

SC finally caught up with them, and seem to have banned the entire clan and dropped a load of complaints youtube.

I think he retired shortly after itd got a mass ban
    Taking an analogy: when an employee is marched out of the building by security and told never, ever to return "retirement" isn't the word that is typically used
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Unfortunately ALL of the attacks were achieved by use of various cheats. And that hurts the game because people see those attacks and think they should be able to do the same; or think that those are good strategies to use when in fact playing fairly they may be very bad strategies - a good fair-play strategy has to cope with the unknowns.

SC finally caught up with them, and seem to have banned the entire clan and dropped a load of complaints youtube.

Not the case....

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Even though this is mostly external to the game and the forums, it is still too much of a name& shame to continue here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)