Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Worst Part About BH8

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Would anyone care if it didn't take so much time? There's a big difference between a skilled archer attacker and someone just trickling them in at random. I don't get why people are so wrapped up in what someone attacks them with. I don't care if it was archers, raged barbs, dirty bb drag spam, or a 44 stage custom attack. Did I win or lose? That's all that matters.
    “Would anyone care if it didn't take so much time?”
    People complained about night witches for being unskilled when they weren’t a slow attack so to answer your question: yes

“There's a big difference between a skilled archer attacker and someone just trickling them in at random“
    Can be said about litterally any attack, irrelevant.

“Did I win or lose? That's all that matters”
    Your perspective is absolutely fine and legitimate but don’t expect everyone to have such a simplistic view.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    “Would anyone care if it didn't take so much time?”
    People complained about night witches for being unskilled when they weren’t a slow attack so to answer your question: yes but no other attack has received the number of calls for nerfs and the primary complaint is they use my boost.

“There's a big difference between a skilled archer attacker and someone just trickling them in at random“
    Can be said about litterally any attack, irrelevant. if your argument is that it is an unskilled attack, it is relevant.

“Did I win or lose? That's all that matters”
    Your perspective is absolutely fine and legitimate but don’t expect everyone to have such a simplistic view. rather than simplistic, I would say realistic. I can control how I attack and defend. I cannot control what others attack with. I've laughed at archer fails and tipped my hat to good hits.
    For me, I dislike the tendency for people to label attacks they dislike as spam or unskilled. Especially when requesting that they be nerfed into oblivion. The better option is to buff other units and attacks to make them more attractive. I've never liked archer attacks and won't do them. Just not my style. I would like a small buff to attacks like minion drops or drop Mitch and the various cart related strats. If they just nerf archers, we're stuck in this snoozefest where my bh might stay retired even when bu9 drops.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    For me, I dislike the tendency for people to label attacks they dislike as spam or unskilled. Especially when requesting that they be nerfed into oblivion. The better option is to buff other units and attacks to make them more attractive. I've never liked archer attacks and won't do them. Just not my style. I would like a small buff to attacks like minion drops or drop Mitch and the various cart related strats. If they just nerf archers, we're stuck in this snoozefest where my bh might stay retired even when bu9 drops.
    What should be done in my opinion, is the following: undo CC nerf, buff drop minion, and reduce attack time to somewhere under 3 minuets. This will indirectly nerf archers.

You are right that many of the complaints about archers are about how long they take, no question. However as long as the attack is as viable as it is you will have some people still calling for nerfs. If time is reduced we can probably fix both these issues.

Still an irrelevant argument. I can make any strat seem unskilled with language use and talking about it being used a certain way. Let me demonstrate: Big Bart? Just place down your giants followed by bombers and spam barbs, easy. There’s a difference between spamming a ground attack though and skilled placement and timing. To argue something is skilled or not you need to explain why it is such. You have so I will respond to it now: the skilled placement you talk about doesn’t take much time to development in all honesty. It is not hard and does not take long to develop, therefore not a skill. Once you learn how many archers you should deploy it’s quite easy. Obviously it’s a little more complicated than this but not anything that should take more than a week to get down if you’re trying.

What should be done in my opinion, is the following: undo CC nerf, buff drop minion, and reduce attack time to somewhere under 3 minuets. This will indirectly nerf archers.

You are right that many of the complaints about archers are about how long they take, no question. However as long as the attack is as viable as it is you will have some people still calling for nerfs. If time is reduced we can probably fix both these issues.

Still an irrelevant argument. I can make any strat seem unskilled with language use and talking about it being used a certain way. Let me demonstrate: Big Bart? Just place down your giants followed by bombers and spam barbs, easy. There’s a difference between spamming a ground attack though and skilled placement and timing. To argue something is skilled or not you need to explain why it is such. You have so I will respond to it now: the skilled placement you talk about doesn’t take much time to development in all honesty. It is not hard and does not take long to develop, therefore not a skill. Once you learn how many archers you should deploy it’s quite easy. Obviously it’s a little more complicated than this but not anything that should take more than a week to get down if you’re trying.
    I can go along with that. My main experience with sneaky archers is watching them. I'll take your word that it is relatively easy to learn. Your suggestions would bring back the fun to the attacks I like so I'd be all for them. Fingers crossed.

Instead of wanting to nerf archers it would just be better to buff other attacks.. some people enjoy archer attacks and I don’t agree with giving less time to attack.

Congratulations, you’ve shown anyone with any attack competency you have no idea what you’re talking about.
    Well, I didn't say anything regarding buffs or nerfs. Like piper and tannkk told, better solution will be to buff other strats which I agree with and you agree as well.
    But saying archers is a no skill attack doesn't make sense. Like piper told, tendency to label attacks they dislike as spam. So, I think you should better elaborate why archers are spam and other ground attacks aren't?

Edit: In main village, there's a significant skill gap between for eg, a bowitch attack and a rotational lalo attack. Is there similar gap between archers and any other strat in bb?
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; 23 Hours Ago at 03:55 AM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!
    Bigger problem than nerfs/buffs : 1, 2
    Skill based CWL : idea

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Well, I didn't say anything regarding buffs or nerfs. Like piper and tannkk told, better solution will be to buff other strats which I agree with and you agree as well.
    But saying archers is a no skill attack doesn't make sense. Like piper told, tendency to label attacks they dislike as spam. So, I think you should better elaborate why archers are spam and other ground attacks aren't?

Edit: In main village, there's a significant skill gap between for eg, a bowitch attack and a rotational lalo attack. Is there similar gap between archers and any other strat in bb?
    I never said the archers are a spam attack, I only said that they are unskilled. I explained earlier why I think they are unskilled and why other attacks are.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKhan View Post
    Yes, I agree that i used Mods but before the first Ban Wave then i deleted it in the fear that my account will get banned after that my account was not banned in the 1st Ban Wave then why was my Account Banned in the 2nd Ban Wave. This is not Fair Supercell Please Revoke My Ban.
    LOL