Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: The Worst Part About BH8

  1. #11
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    Doesn’t have to be a new BH, a balancing update would be amazing. Archers might be weak at your level but at Lucky’s they aren’t.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    It’s not that archers are too strong it’s that they shouldn’t be a viable in the bb because as I said before, the bb is supposed to find the most skilled players and it is not a skillful strategy. Right now regardless of your stance on them you cannot deny they are a common attack and therefore viable.
    I agree with your first point, certain troops are more OP at lower levels than they are when everything is maxed. But your second point is contradictory. The most skilled players are at the top of the game, and archer spam isn't as successful there.

    Don't get me wrong, I hate waiting for mass archers when I have a boost going - but my main game is in the low-to-mid 4000 cup range. I'm hardly among the most skilled players.

  2. #12
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I agree with your first point, certain troops are more OP at lower levels than they are when everything is maxed. But your second point is contradictory. The most skilled players are at the top of the game, and archer spam isn't as successful there.

    Don't get me wrong, I hate waiting for mass archers when I have a boost going - but my main game is in the low-to-mid 4000 cup range. I'm hardly among the most skilled players.
    You realize that OP is a top player, Iíve been in the top 50 US plenty of times, and other players whoíve gotten the number one spot have used archers, right? Because I donít think you realize it actually does happen and has happened in the past. Itís even worse now because the CC nerf was a huge nerf to most of the BB strategies but had no impact on archers. Then again I quit a month ago, maybe things are different now.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; February 15th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.

  3. #13
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,975
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    You realize that OP is a top player, I’ve been in the top 50 US plenty of times, and other players who’ve gotten the number one spot have used archers, right? Because I don’t think you realize it actually does happen and has happened in the past. It’s even worse now because the CC nerf was a huge nerf to most of the BB strategies but had no impact on archers. Then again I quit a month ago, maybe things are different now.
    Would anyone care if it didn't take so much time? There's a big difference between a skilled archer attacker and someone just trickling them in at random. I don't get why people are so wrapped up in what someone attacks them with. I don't care if it was archers, raged barbs, dirty bb drag spam, or a 44 stage custom attack. Did I win or lose? That's all that matters.

  4. #14
    Forum Veteran michelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,597
    Players who knows with accuracy how to use correctly archer are very few

  5. #15
    Pro Member Armageddon3223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    In a white house
    Posts
    703
    Well OP, you got archers too, don't you?
    If they're so strong and easy to use, use them and get yourself at the very top of the leaderboard.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    Sneaky Archer nerf incoming!
    We all know what happens to troops that are commonly used

    And SC will nerf Bombers as well for sure! They are extremely over used at ground attacks (like at least 90% )

    Balancing is needed for the Battle Machine as well.
    Yesterday I saw an opponents maxed BM breaking thru my Level 8 wall in just under 2 Minutes! This is madness.
    BM should do less damage to walls !

    -- marrvin
    I doubt they are going to nerf he Archer or the Bombers. SC favores these troops as well as the Barbarian. I disagree about the BM. If anything in needs buffed. The fact it has to beat on the wall for at least a minute to get through it means it is usually dead before or shortly after it gets through a wall. In ground attacks I find it useful but with air attacks he is practically useless. In air attacks I use it mostly to clean up obstacles outside the wall and as a distraction for the defenses than might hit my air troops.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Bat Cave
    Posts
    323
    Who the hell are you to comment on others style of playing the game. Not everyone here wants to be a pro in this game and just play the game for fun.

  8. #18
    What! Archer attacks are unskilled? So, you mean spamming barbarians or giants with carts from one side of base is skilled attack? Imo archers at least requires patience, in other attacks, it is more like spam.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

  9. #19
    New Bloke/Chick lrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    40
    I completely agree with what Cajun is saying, ground is a lot harder to master even though it seems like spam. It has a higher skill cap than archers. Players have consistent used boring low skill cap archer attacks to climb to number one global for ages, and it definitely impacts you when you’re wasting valuable boost time on waiting on slow archer attacks. I have asked some of the top archery players in the world who are my friends what they think about which is harder to master and they have all said that ground was harder for them to figure out at the top tier. Cajun is consistently in the top 10 in the US you guys who are saying things against him are probably low trophy count and you don’t know what he’s experiencing.

    Even some of my friends who’ve gotten to number one global before using archers said they only did it to get to the top and that they had a lot more fun using ground attacks. So even people who use archers say they hate using archers. The whole point of the game is for it to be fun, not for it to feel like a chore. People shouldn’t hate using a unit, but be forced to use it.

    The grind to get to the top alone should be at the very most a chore in itself, dealing with archers just makes it 10 times worse and the funny thing is people who use archers are dealing with archers as well, because it’s not a fun unit to use maybe the first 10 times it is but after the 100th time it’s a bore.
    Last edited by lrl; February 17th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.

  10. #20
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    What! Archer attacks are unskilled? So, you mean spamming barbarians or giants with carts from one side of base is skilled attack? Imo archers at least requires patience, in other attacks, it is more like spam.
    Congratulations, youíve shown anyone with any attack competency you have no idea what youíre talking about.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •