Thread: Builder Base TH9

Trainee

Builder Base TH9

I read somewhere that SC will no more release any update for builder base, Just wanted to confirm is that true ?

Quote Originally Posted by agrvika View Post
    I read somewhere that SC will no more release any update for builder base, Just wanted to confirm is that true ?
    Where did you read that, and who stated that? That in itself will answer your question. If Supercell did not state it, then it has no validity.

So what has Supercell stated? You will find that answer imbedded within https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...so&sh=77911a90
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Days Ago at 03:39 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by agrvika View Post

They should add more updates for bb. It is still a part of the game.
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |

Forum Legend
    Darian said they were in "white board stages of BH9" back in September (? I think it was September). Most are speculating on a first half of 2019 release of BH9 with a possible March release.

Though they seem to be focused on Clan Championship and hopefully project Blue Skies at the moment so March may or may not be a realistic release date. Until SC announces something it's speculation on when it will come, but SC (through Darian) has said they plan to release BH9, just haven't said when.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Darian said ..
    I read somewhere that Darian is the son of Thanos and will eliminate all builder bases with a snap. Just wanted to confirm is that true ?