Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan league trophies

Titan league trophies

Iíve been grinding my way up titan league, seldom seeing a base that offered more than 15 trophies, and almost never 20. The going has been slow. Then I log off and they shop my base to someone in champions league for a whopping 53 trophies! Are you kidding me? Iím in champions II and I almost never get to attack anyone my level, maybe once every few days. Iíve been playing for years and have never been offered that many trophies. It could have been worse, since the guy only got one star (17 cups) but really, if I had been tripped I would have lost a whole days progress in one attack. What a joke! (And no it wasnít a revenge attack)

Quote Originally Posted by sirbarchalot View Post
    Iíve been grinding my way up titan league, seldom seeing a base that offered more than 15 trophies, and almost never 20. The going has been slow. Then I log off and they shop my base to someone in champions league for a whopping 53 trophies! Are you kidding me?....-snip-....maybe once every few days. Iíve been playing for years and have never been offered that many trophies. It could have been worse, since the guy only got one star (17 cups) but really, if I had been tripped I would have lost a whole days progress in one attack. What a joke! (And no it wasnít a revenge attack)
    removed wrong picture of trophy system.

Iím in champions II and I almost never get to attack anyone my level,
    what is your townhall level?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 03:43 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Iíve been grinding my way up titan league, seldom seeing a base that offered more than 15 trophies, and almost never 20. The going has been slow. Then I log off and they shop my base to someone in champions league for a whopping 53 trophies! Are you kidding me? Iím in champions II and I almost never get to attack anyone my level, maybe once every few days. Iíve been playing for years and have never been offered that many trophies. It could have been worse, since the guy only got one star (17 cups) but really, if I had been tripped I would have lost a whole days progress in one attack. What a joke! (And no it wasnít a revenge attack)

I lost 72 trophies in one day because someone attacked. How the hell is this fair play.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    I’ve been grinding my way up titan league, seldom seeing a base that offered more than 15 trophies, and almost never 20. The going has been slow. Then I log off and they shop my base to someone in champions league for a whopping 53 trophies! Are you kidding me? I’m in champions II and I almost never get to attack anyone my level, maybe once every few days. I’ve been playing for years and have never been offered that many trophies. It could have been worse, since the guy only got one star (17 cups) but really, if I had been tripped I would have lost a whole days progress in one attack. What a joke! (And no it wasn’t a revenge attack)
    I'm amazed you have never been offered that many trophies. It isn't common, but it is not so rare that anybody is likely to have reached Titans without ever seeing one.

The most that is normally offered outside of revenge attacks is, I think, 57 trophies.

And yes, it sucks when you are on the receiving end of such an attack, but all your recent ones have been single figure values. But all of your attacks that are single figure offers are against people far enough below you that they would be getting 45+ from your base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

what is your townhall level?
    Any reason you have posted a list that hasn't been valid for three years?

Note where it says in that image "old system" (twice).

And his Town Hall level is totally irrelevant to matching when you are at that sort of trophy level, so not sure why you brought that in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I’ve been grinding my way up titan league, seldom seeing a base that offered more than 15 trophies, and almost never 20. The going has been slow. Then I log off and they shop my base to someone in champions league for a whopping 53 trophies! Are you kidding me? I’m in champions II and I almost never get to attack anyone my level, maybe once every few days. I’ve been playing for years and have never been offered that many trophies. It could have been worse, since the guy only got one star (17 cups) but really, if I had been tripped I would have lost a whole days progress in one attack. What a joke! (And no it wasn’t a revenge attack)
    There is a link in my signature to a good thread on the trophy system including the updated charts. Also, don’t be afraid to hit next when you are trophy pushing, just like a farmer does looking for loot, a pusher can hit next looking for trophies.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Any reason you have posted a list that hasn't been valid for three years?

Note where it says in that image "old system" (twice).
    sorry. used the wrong picture.

And his Town Hall level is totally irrelevant to matching when you are at that sort of trophy level, so not sure why you brought that in.
    is townhall level irrelevant in champs two?

"new" trophy system since christmas 2015.

Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 03:44 PM.

Centennial Club
    I think if a lower town hall attacks you and you have a good base then you lose more trophies.
    I know one who I attacked was th8 and I was th7 max I attacked with a dragon army and I got 43 trophies that was the only highest trophies I got in a attack. But I was one offered 53 trophies but the base was very hard so I refuse to attack.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    I think if a lower town hall attacks you and you have a good base then you lose more trophies.
    I know one who I attacked was th8 and I was th7 max I attacked with a dragon army and I got 43 trophies that was the only highest trophies I got in a attack. But I was one offered 53 trophies but the base was very hard so I refuse to attack.
    Th level makes no difference, as the only factor is current trophy level for attacker vs defender.

TH12...level 233...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 29 mil...atb 6032