Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change Clan name

Fresh Spawn

Change Clan name

May i change my clan name? What are the procedures? tnx

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    No you can't.

There are none.

This is a possible future update, but no guarantees about when (or even if) it will come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Banned
    This has been requested so many times before and i have mixed views..

many clans were set up when certain "initiatives" were in place.. like the old "Req n Go" clans.. If these clans have built up a decent war log etc they should have the ability to request a name change.

But i do feel any name changes should be included automatically on the clan page and the same should be in place for players changing their names imo.
    Last edited by Call me H; 3 Days Ago at 01:46 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    This has been requested so many times before and i have mixed views..

many clans were set up when certain "initiatives" were in place.. like the old "Req n Go" clans.. If these clans have built up a decent war log etc they should have the ability to request a name change.

But i do feel any name changes should be included automatically on the clan page and the same should be in place for players changing their names imo.
    They don't know that by doing so they will not bring the option in the game.
    When supercell thinks that option should be there they will bring that option but not because players are requesting again and again