Thread: Clan games problem

Clan games problem

Hello there, I started playing the clan games a couple of hours ago, and since no one in my clan was online i went to another clan to get some troops. When i got back to my clan i couldn't play the clan games. A message is telling me to go back to the clan who gave me troops and play it there. When i was at that clan i didn't even open the clan games and i don't know why i can't play in my clan. In my clan we almost finished the clan games, however, in the clan supercell is asking to resume playing with they don't play clan games at all.
    Please tell me what to do guys.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by theskidream View Post
    Hello there, I started playing the clan games a couple of hours ago, and since no one in my clan was online i went to another clan to get some troops. When i got back to my clan i couldn't play the clan games. A message is telling me to go back to the clan who gave me troops and play it there. When i was at that clan i didn't even open the clan games and i don't know why i can't play in my clan. In my clan we almost finished the clan games, however, in the clan supercell is asking to resume playing with they don't play clan games at all.
    Please tell me what to do guys.
    Thank you.
    you are chained to the clan where you started the first challenge during the current clangames. no matter if you finished the quest or time expired.