Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max th9, been out a while

Max th9, been out a while

Need a strong clan willing to share (Im willing to learn) and I will become an asset. Good farmi g tactics, war attacks, builde base stuff, clan games, etc. Been out a while, but like riding a bike...

Banned
    - Clan Info: Dark Paradise was founded in 2014 and since has grown to what we are now.

We love to war, and we take it seriously. We like to joke around, but are respectful.
    We are chill but love to learn/teach and develop our bases to the best of our knowledge.

- Clan Name: Dark Paradise
    - Clan Tag: #LLVCQRJG
    - Clan Level: 13
    - Clan Type: War | Independent | Clan Games | scCWL

- Looking for: Non-Rushed, TH9+, active and willing to teach/learn. No ♥♥, Adults, CoC Enthusiast

- Not Looking For: Disrespectful players, rushed or engineered bases. Drama. Not wanting to learn.

- How to Reach Us: https://discord.gg/Z3y4sFu
    In Game Request: Found in Reddit | Discord | Forum

You're more than welcome to stop by and chat with us to get a feeling and see if we are a fit for each other.
    We have extra clans if you're worried about not making it into scCWL, so we can run scCWL for lower th levels.

Hey Bob! My clan, Get Your Free L, is the perfect clan for you! Get Your Free L is a th9+ war clan that can help you get back into CoC! About a month ago, I was in your shoes, since that was about when I got back into CoC. I'm also a th9, so I know the war strats that can get you those 3 stars in war! We can definitely help you get back into the game! We also max out clan games, which gives really great rewards if you aren't familiar with clan games, so you'll be able to get all of your clan game rewards with us! We also have optional war, which means you can opt in or out of war to either watch us give other clans L's in war or you can hop in the fun with us! More info is below in my signature but hopefully I see you in Get Your Free L!

Forum Elder
    Death b4 Defeat Level 14 #G22V9QC8. We're Fairplay clan/CWL. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Forum Elder
    Awesome name 😎

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Lvl 13- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

I run an efficient level 13 war clan, we're competitive in war. Solid win ratio and a great track record in cwl. We have an optional discord channel, which we can plan on better. Overall though the mindset is team first and win. As a bonus we max clan games and have a rocking community with some great people. This is a chill atmosphere as a community and a competitive place in war. Worth stopping in! Just as a sample size of our love in war I'm sitting on over 1800 war stars.

Clan name: Not Worthy
    Tag: #9UQURGYJ

Fresh Spawn
    Check out my clan: Action Warriors (lvl10). Clan tag: #ULLYLY2Q

https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...e&tag=ULLYLY2Q

Highly active clan - check out the donations.. lol

Cwl - Crystal 2

Clan games are maxed all the time.

Max th9s are accepted and welcomed. Mention vout forums in the request when you apply.

I’m down, it’s closed. How to kick? I’m old, feeble, need help joining...

Just requested

Hello Chief,

We'd like you to join us (PHi family clan). Main clan is level 17. Please join us through https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp.

Clans:
    (1) PHi (level 17) (#YYQQ09): 546+ war wins | Master 1
    (2) Iron Giants (level 16) (#9GY0GC82): 380+ war wins | Crystal 1
    (3) ATX WOLVES (level 15) (#LQYGYCQU): 389+ war wins | Crystal 1
    (4) ATX Wolves Too (level 8) (#8QRRPCQ): 129+ war wins | non-cwl

About Us:
    International Members
    B2B Wars
    We are part of the Elite Nation
    Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    Adult Clan – no kids, no drama
    No mod, no engineering, no rushed, no .5s