Thread: League shop wont let me rebuy my stashed "The warrior statue"

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy League shop wont let me rebuy my stashed "The warrior statue"

So I recently completed my first war league and saw that you could buy decorations for the rewards, league medals. So I bought the first one, "The warrior statue". I later found out that there was a stash feature and tried it out on said decoration. To my surprise it wont let me buy it back. It says that I already have one built and when I press it, it says "You don't have enough League Medals" as you can see here: League Shop Error.jpg Obviously something isn't right

And here you can see that I have no statue in my base: Base without Statue ;(.jpg
    Last edited by Danrice; 4 Days Ago at 09:53 PM.

You should be able to get your statue out of the stash box? Or I'm horribly mistaken, please reply if I'm wrong.
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |

Fresh Spawn
    I guess I'm just a lost little rookie, but were can I find the stash box? I just assumed it was a bug since you can rebuy the other decorations from the same place you bought them

Fresh Spawn
    Just found it! You can find it with the other decorations. I assumed it would still be in the League Shop

If you have any other problems don't hesitate to post it here. Don't worry we've all been there!
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |